PDA

View Full Version : Volvo Sat Nav

ahhpigsy
Friday 7th April 2006, 18:47
Helo.

I was going to Cardiff last weekend and i tried to enter cardiff into the sat nav and it did not have it listed, in fact it has no Wales towns listed at all, not even wales the country :sheep: . Normally this would not bother me but it has Germany :tank: so why not wales?.

I want to get my hands on some updated CDs for my factory fit Sat Nav. I have looked on ebay but none ever on there.

Anybody know where they can be got hold off second hand or are there any copies available. If anybody has originals i would love a copy of something newer than 1999, dont mind paying (a bit).
I dont know much about the Volvo system, does it need volvo spec CDs?.

Any info or offers would be cool.

fraz13
Friday 7th April 2006, 18:50
Wales aint hard 2 navigate, Down the road, turn left at the 2 sheep, right at the next, follow on for 12 sheep and you've arrived at your designated road :hilarious

Engineer
Friday 7th April 2006, 19:06
Wales aint hard 2 navigate, Down the road, turn left at the 2 sheep, right at the next, follow on for 12 sheep and you've arrived at your designated road :hilariousI thought they had towed Wales out to sea and sunk it or was that only their parliament lol. Come to think of it we could do that to you guys north of the border as well would cut our council tax by half I recon :hilarious

Time to go and hide.............................................. ...

BigJC
Friday 7th April 2006, 20:35
Ebay.

RTI discs are a lot cheaper than your dealers but I sold the latest UK ones that didn't suit mine for £85!!

My disc didn't have Wales on it either, I just assumed the RTI dudes heard of the spesh and didn't want law suits from those who were violated in his quest for power.