PDA

View Full Version : v70 t5

chancha
Tuesday 28th March 2006, 23:02
Guys, a mate of mine phoned me tonight to say that he was thinking about a '98 v70 t5 he has seen on ebay, white with cloth interior but the guy says it's not ex-police....was the v70 t5 supplied to the public with cloth?

Kev

fraz13
Wednesday 29th March 2006, 09:55
Leather and Half leather was an option on lower spec models, Higher the range the more became standard like most manufacturers ;)

BrightonBreezy
Wednesday 29th March 2006, 13:28
White AND cloth !!
I'd be really surprised if it wasn't ex-plod. What's the ebay item?

t5owner
Wednesday 29th March 2006, 16:41
Doesn`t have to be explod but check the V5 for former keepers as if its had a few it could`ve been a plod thats been disguised as private owner by changing owner a few times it makes it look like its been privately owned

Just ask for the service history if its got a volvo book with dealer stamps its private if it hasn`t got any service history or its a printout then its deffo explod

Cheers

stuart

t5owner
Wednesday 29th March 2006, 16:52
White AND cloth !!
I'd be really surprised if it wasn't ex-plod. What's the ebay item?

The only white V70 T5 on ebay at the mo is "assasins" off this very forum and thats deffo explod and its also been "sold"

Cheers

stuart

chancha
Wednesday 29th March 2006, 23:25
Apparently only a 2 owner car so it should be easy to see who the previous owner was. Sorry, dont know the ebay id but I know that the auction has now ended...........