PDA

View Full Version : Sports suspension ...

st1t5
Friday 24th March 2006, 07:18
Hi guys ..

Another quick question ;)

Do all C70 T5's have the sports suspension or is just a select few ?

I was reading a C70 T5 review last night and it said that the C70 they had was fitted with the sports suspension which makes me think that it's not on all the C70 T5's ?????

Thanks .... :)

Wobbly Dave
Friday 24th March 2006, 10:32
I too am unsure. I swapped mine anyway for the VT package. I think the option IIRC was called "Sports Pack?"

st1t5
Friday 24th March 2006, 19:45
Done more digging and it seams it was an optional extra ....

riedquat
Saturday 25th March 2006, 03:33
As far as I remember, it was an optional extra that was usually included as part of the GT specification but could be added separately if you wanted it. There were 2 options offered, 'Low Sports' which was applicable for the Coupe and 'Low Dynamic' which was for the Convertable. Note that if these systems are fitted, the automatic leveling system (for constant ground clearance) is no longer applicable.

st1t5
Saturday 25th March 2006, 06:01
Thanks Wobbly Dave and Riedquat ... :)

I did'nt know that he C70 had an automatic leveling system ...

So if its a GT spec there's a good chance it may have the sports suspension and if not it will have an automatic leveling system ....

Mmmm this could get tricky finding the C70 T5 with the extra's i want .. although i could just lower it with an aftermarket kit .... :)

riedquat
Saturday 25th March 2006, 14:34
Not quite, auto leveling is an option as well but can not be specced in combination with the sports or dynamic suspension options.

BlackBeast
Saturday 25th March 2006, 15:12
Why would you want self-levelling on a C70 anyway!?!