PDA

View Full Version : Front Indicators

The Flying Banana
Wednesday 22nd March 2006, 12:34
Hi all, saw the thread about the Volvo stuff fo sale on ebay in America and it jogged my memory cos for a while i have been tring to buy american spec front indicator units. Anyone in america wont send them over to me so does anyone here have any experience of getting these over here? Any help appreciated!

S70T5
Wednesday 22nd March 2006, 13:49
Hi mate,

A friend of mine bought some whilst we were in Las Vegas last year for his 850. I checked out eBay for some for my S70 and the first person I contacted sent them over - got both front indicators inc postage for about £40! :) Even though they are pattern parts, they look fantastic!
I would keep trying eBay as my mate paid a large amount more than I did!!!

Chris

kdst5
Wednesday 22nd March 2006, 13:50
http://cgi.ebay.ca/1997-Turn-Signal-Volvo-850-RH-97-Right-Hand-Passenger-S_W0QQitemZ8045255815QQcategoryZ33717QQrdZ1QQcmdZV iewItem

try these say they post worldwide

marshall_volvo
Wednesday 22nd March 2006, 20:00
Think we might be able to get these seeing as there is a part number for me to work with will have a chat tomorrow to see what i can do
Regards
Wayne

Vikingxl
Wednesday 22nd March 2006, 20:02
Sounds good Wayne

marshall_volvo
Wednesday 22nd March 2006, 20:14
Cant see it being a problem cus if there not stocked in the uk we would be able to order them direct from sweden i would think

arbee
Wednesday 22nd March 2006, 20:36
would love to see these on a gul. How about you post on swedespeed (a mainly US ovlov website) and offer a swap. The Euro look is pretty popular in the US, i reckon you'd get a taker and that way you both just have to pay postage :)

The Flying Banana
Wednesday 22nd March 2006, 21:07
Think we might be able to get these seeing as there is a part number for me to work with will have a chat tomorrow to see what i can do
Regards
Wayne

Top boy Wayne, appreciate you trying for me!!