PDA

View Full Version : The Fast Show

madness
Monday 20th March 2006, 09:56
If anybody fancies it, the fast show is on @ Santa Pod next weekend.
RWYB on Saturday and the full show on Sunday .

WWW.THEFASTSHOW.COM

25/26TH MARCH

I'm probably going on Saturday

JUDGENINJA
Monday 20th March 2006, 17:53
B***ER ... another meet i'll be missing :frown:

TwistedSanity
Tuesday 21st March 2006, 08:26
ill be there, not sure why but im going :B_steerin

madness
Tuesday 21st March 2006, 18:39
do i read that right??? 1986 t5?? lol

progressive nitrous? - mine killed the engine

pop over and say hi, is it you who always does a meaty burnout?

TwistedSanity
Tuesday 21st March 2006, 19:14
do i read that right??? 1986 t5?? lol--DOH!

progressive nitrous? - mine killed the engine--progressive nitrous oxide systems are my job, never killed an engine yet(unintentionly) :troutslap

pop over and say hi, is it you who always does a meaty burnout?-- havent raced the volvo yet, been doing all the bits that were falling off for the last 6 months- i was the guy who had the nitrous powered rocket dragster-kinda took up all my time for about 2 years-anybody wanna buy it??
what will you be driving on sunday? is anybody else going up ?

shaun850
Tuesday 21st March 2006, 20:01
i shall be there, volvo spotting :)

JUDGENINJA
Tuesday 21st March 2006, 20:28
do i read that r..........progressive nitrous oxide systems are my job....................

Oh yeah....? Maybe we need to hear more about your job...and what you can do for us.. Get in contact with Justin if you think you can enhance this place...

madness
Tuesday 21st March 2006, 23:39
mine caused a misfire i think and bent a rod ! - dont want to find out a second time and all running fine still. in the end i didnt need it!

the picture is my t4<<<<<<<<< which will be there hopefully

do you mean the pink rocket thingy, roadzombie was it ?

where do you work

TwistedSanity
Wednesday 22nd March 2006, 08:23
Road Zombie? Mine was called thunderstruck then Twisted Sanity
http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://www.astradyne.co.uk/tet/flame03/thumbs/twisted_sanity.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.astradyne.co.uk/tet/flame03/&h=123&w=150&sz=3&tbnid=sMAwCBUipvYwHM:&tbnh=73&tbnw=90&hl=en&start=19&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dtwisted%2Bsanity%2B%26svnum%3D10%26hl %3Den%26lr%3D

the very long link is a picture of it blowing up(it did that a lot)LOL
I work for myself and only really market my products in the states, the "nitrous" boom in this country lasted a few years then died so i closed the retail side down and just wholesale to my us dealer-www.harrisspeedworks.com the nitrous control equipment they sell is all from me, im quite happy to do a group buy/discount thingy if people on here are interested, or offer any help i can, hopefully ill be going with a works prodrive impreza from holland-told the owner to expect a thrashing from a metro/fiesta or similar-he thinks im joking :sinner:

madness
Wednesday 22nd March 2006, 09:12
sweet!!!

a techie left our dealership to work for prodrive. then 2 others to aston martin

if it is geared for the strip it will do very well. if not, expect it to get beaten!!! There are some damn quick cars usually that you just dont expect

a certain green mini springs to mind wiv a 9.96 :sinner: