PDA

View Full Version : Drop Links Replacement

Liddo
Friday 17th March 2006, 15:03
How the HELL to I get my drop links off????

Tried undoing the nuts, but the whole thread spins :(

Help pleeeeaasseeeeeeeeeeee

mikej
Friday 17th March 2006, 15:47
i,m sure you'll find flats on the other side for an open ended spanner :)
then again its been that long since i,ve done them i could be wrong lol
mike j

iGGy
Friday 17th March 2006, 16:02
Yes there are flats on the otherside. You've just got to push the rubber boot back a bit and wiggle the spanner on.

mikej
Friday 17th March 2006, 16:36
Liddo your not getting off to a good start with this new car mate , had a few issues already i believe.Must be all those roundabouts in skem lol :B_steerin

Daz T5
Friday 17th March 2006, 19:08
Just done my droplinks this week, was a piece of piss.....Dropped it off at my mates garage, and he rang me when they were done, never scuffed my knuckes or nuffin!!

Darren

Liddo
Friday 17th March 2006, 19:20
Just done my droplinks this week, was a piece of piss.....Dropped it off at my mates garage, and he rang me when they were done, never scuffed my knuckes or nuffin!!

Darren

Thanks for that ;)

stuAWD
Friday 17th March 2006, 19:24

Darren
There's always one. LMSO

Liddo
Friday 17th March 2006, 19:25
Liddo your not getting off to a good start with this new car mate , had a few issues already i believe.Must be all those roundabouts in skem lol :B_steerin

Well, I've got issues with my steering, and at £35 all in for the Drop Links, it'd be rude not to replace them ;) BTW, I dont think they needed replacing, cos there's no play in them at all, but, hey ho, n all that. At least me bump stops are all greased up. Gonna get the rack replaced soon, and the lil dent on the rear quarter sorted, then the £100 :jaw: strip across the door and window, then she'll be mint :D