PDA

View Full Version : Meet Ups And When

pdwb
Monday 13th March 2006, 19:38
sorry guys, i know there are a lot of threads already for meet ups but being new to forums i seem to have no idea whats on and whats off as most threads start off with an idea but they always get hijacked and end up all over the place..... i saw avon park has a meet soon, i guess thats the drag strip, was pit crew for a mates drag bike last year so went there a few times, but what else is on and where and when....... would love simple answers to defo meet ups within the next 2/3 months and i guess this will also help others and not just get a better idea of what we can make........ thank you

Vikingxl
Monday 13th March 2006, 19:56
Gloucester on the 26th of March
http://www.vpcuk.org/forums/showthread.php?t=7187

pdwb
Monday 13th March 2006, 20:00
thank you, spot on

hamish
Monday 13th March 2006, 20:20
Rolling Road Day at chip tuning 29th April

Wobbly Dave
Tuesday 14th March 2006, 00:49
Wobbly Dave's "Kick the tyres BBQ III" - June 10th

JUDGENINJA
Tuesday 14th March 2006, 02:54
Track day 23rd April 2006 Anglesey Track £115...

Dave (or Mods) you need to update and tidy up the up and coming events...and maybe lock it so no-one can post in it...

pdwb
Tuesday 14th March 2006, 08:11
i agree with the last post and its the porbs with the up and comming events threads that started my thread....... i have nothing against playful banter but when threads get hijacked and a simple event thread suddenly turning into a 5 page chat about someones fav film !!!!!! it makes it hard to see whats still on and when its on..............can the events be cleaned up or at least kept to what the event is about !!!!!!!!!!!!

Wobbly Dave
Tuesday 14th March 2006, 11:40
Have updated the recent events.