PDA

View Full Version : Front Spoiler and a moose pic!!

The Flying Banana
Monday 13th March 2006, 12:37
Good Afternoon folks!!!

Firstly, i am wanting a spoiler for the front of a Volvo, the Swededemon has one on his ( pic enclosed ) and i was wondering if anyone knows where i could get one, it states on his website he got it from ' VST BTCC style front air dam ' ??????????? Can anyone help.
Also, the ' engineer ' posted a pic of the Ferrariesque moose, sounds daft but can anyone draw this freehand and post it or mail it to me as i have a friend with a Vinyl cutting company that specializes in car graphics and if i could get him a pic he could make me the badge !

Cheers lads ( and lassies !!) :)

The Flying Banana
Monday 13th March 2006, 12:44
A freehand pic of this!

madness
Monday 13th March 2006, 13:42
Vst- Volvo Sport Tuning?

Rings A Bell

mraldonnelly
Monday 13th March 2006, 13:48
I have some actual moose stickers somewhere. Would that be better than hand drawn or is there a specific reason why it needs to be hand drawn?

I could search for 'em and post one to you if you like?

Regards

Andy

Babybadger
Monday 13th March 2006, 13:57
Does this help? I know where to get my animal bretheren.......

The Flying Banana
Monday 13th March 2006, 14:16
I have some actual moose stickers somewhere. Would that be better than hand drawn or is there a specific reason why it needs to be hand drawn?

I could search for 'em and post one to you if you like?

Regards

Andy

Would be Fab, let me know and i will buy one from you, if anyone is interested i can get a price for a batch of them and send them out.

The Flying Banana
Monday 13th March 2006, 14:22
Does this help? I know where to get my animal bretheren.......

Will have a bash at this one too!!!!

mraldonnelly
Monday 13th March 2006, 14:44
Would be Fab, let me know and i will buy one from you, if anyone is interested i can get a price for a batch of them and send them out.

Nah, if I can find 'em you're welcome to one. Gotta find 'em first though LOL - they're somewhere in the study - along with everything else that "might be useful one day"!

Watch this space - I'll let you know when I find them and PM you for your address.

Regards

Andy

Babybadger
Monday 13th March 2006, 16:32
Will have a bash at this one too!!!!

Can you get your mate to do a Badger? My T5 is white, get the idea? And possibly ....... Black stripes over the bonnet........