PDA

View Full Version : ...can I get a VPCUK carsticker now? :D

Diesel64
Sunday 12th March 2006, 16:37
Hey there,

Well, it's finally happened - I'm now a fully signed up T5 lover.

Picked up my 850 yesterday and the drive home was so much fun, I wished Carlisle and Newcastle were further apart! :D

Sorry, I dont have anywhere to host the pics...

After_Shock
Sunday 12th March 2006, 16:44
Looks like a good example, im sure you will qualify for a sticker now!

Vikingxl
Sunday 12th March 2006, 20:18
Looking good

BigJC
Sunday 12th March 2006, 20:27
A lovely example! Are you going to tint the front windows to match the rears?

Daz T5
Sunday 12th March 2006, 20:37
Now that is a nice example of an 850, looks well with the Perfo alloys on as well.

Darren

Mrsmopp
Sunday 12th March 2006, 21:13
I'm glad she found a good home - she looked rather sad sitting unused in his driveway.

How's she run?

x

Diesel64
Sunday 12th March 2006, 23:19
Thanks for the feedback! She runs really well, no weird noises and a very smooth ride all round - who ever used the expression 'pulls like a train' is bang on in my book. ;)

Plus it's been snowing in Newcastle today- I've just discovered the joys of heated seats :ukliam2:

LeeT5
Sunday 12th March 2006, 23:50
Thanks for the feedback! She runs really well, no weird noises and a very smooth ride all round - who ever used the expression 'pulls like a train' is bang on in my book. ;)

Plus it's been snowing in Newcastle today- I've just discovered the joys of heated seats :ukliam2:

Ref your heated seats, check with main dealer that it has had the heated seat recall done. Stopd ya burning your ass.... FREE of charge at dealer if it hasnt.

Diesel64
Monday 13th March 2006, 15:00
Ref your heated seats, check with main dealer that it has had the heated seat recall done. Stopd ya burning your ass.... FREE of charge at dealer if it hasnt.

Cheers, though I've not had any trouser-fires yet... :)

What was the recall for? Is it something I can ring them up to check or will I need to take it in to the Dealership?

chriskay
Monday 13th March 2006, 15:59
If you phone a main dealer & give them the VIN, they'll know whether it needs doing, or if it's already been done.
Cheers, Chris. :welcome:

S60D5
Monday 13th March 2006, 17:12
:welcome:

Welcome!

That emote needs changing to VPCUK.org ! ;)

Diesel64
Wednesday 15th March 2006, 12:25
If you phone a main dealer & give them the VIN, they'll know whether it needs doing, or if it's already been done.
Cheers, Chris. :welcome:

Aye, cheers Chris!

Rang the Volvo dealership at Silverlink (NE) - didn't even need the VIN, just gave them my Reg and he confirmed the recall had been done.

Whilst I was at it, I passed him my Stereo SN/Model and he pulled up the security code over the phone, so I now have a working CD player! yay!