PDA

View Full Version : not another upgrade !!

volvolised
Wednesday 8th March 2006, 22:58
Ok, am totaly happy with the upgrades i have so far, suspension, brakes, wheels, exhaust and rica,all added to standard running gear so where do i go from now, vt advice very much appreciated !! Ps.. wanna go faster ( downpipe, 6 speed ??? )

Wobbly Dave
Wednesday 8th March 2006, 23:00
bigger turbo?

Vikingxl
Wednesday 8th March 2006, 23:02
:haha: Beat you to it Wobbly

BlackBeast
Wednesday 8th March 2006, 23:02
As wobbly has already stated, or you could think about an intercooler for cooler charge temps, or changing the rods for some forged ones for future power increase.

volvolised
Wednesday 8th March 2006, 23:07
Was looking at that thread before (rs 500 intercooler, £315 fits straight in) if i said i will throw £1k at these last but not least finishing touches what do you guys think will benefit the o'l bhp

Wobbly Dave
Wednesday 8th March 2006, 23:12
:haha: Beat you to it Wobbly
Oh no you didnt

BlackBeast
Wednesday 8th March 2006, 23:20
As wobbly has already stated, or you could think about an intercooler for cooler charge temps, or changing the rods for some forged ones for future power increase.

OI WOBBLES, STOP EDITING MY POSTS :D

Wobbly Dave
Wednesday 8th March 2006, 23:28
He started it :stupid:

Mrsmopp
Thursday 9th March 2006, 09:31
BLACKBEAST - I have asked you once already if could reduce your signature but it appears to be oversized again!!!

Please can we have a smaller version before it gets deleted!!

x

MattB
Thursday 9th March 2006, 11:34
The rate your going Warren, I'll be needing a Harrier Jump Jet to catch you on the Wessex Santa Pod!! :nutkick:
I suppose you could fit Nitrox and a Neon Ground Kit - then you really will be Too Fast - Too Furious! LOL :troutslap

PS - I'll give you a bell early friday evening, as promised.
:B_steerin