PDA

View Full Version : Major Newsflash From Volvotuning

Justin
Monday 27th September 2004, 17:58
I have been informed by Adam at Volvotuning that from now until the end of October, (thats like 5 weeks,) a Rica ECU upgrade for the following models 850 S/V/C70 pre fly by wire, ie have a throttle cable will be on special offer!

The price of the up grade is just....

Wait for it....

Get this....

£470.00 INC VAT
Thats an astonishing price and places are being booked fast so please if you are considering the upgrade, call him soon before you miss your chance at this price.

Thats just £5.88 per bhp!!!!!!

Cheers

lance
Monday 27th September 2004, 18:19
I have been informed by Adam at Volvotuning that from now until the end of October, (thats like 5 weeks,) a Rica ECU upgrade for the following models 850 S/V/C70 pre fly by wire, ie have a throttle cable will be on special offer!

Wait for it....

Get this....

£470.00 INC VAT
Thats an astonishing price and places are being booked fast so please if you are considering the upgrade, call him soon before you miss your chance at this price.

Cheers
Bug+er wish I had waited another month :mad: Well worth it though

wright_t5
Monday 27th September 2004, 18:22
BU%£*er too, always the same, wait and wait, then buy, THEN it gets cheaper!!! :eek: :eek:

wright_t5
Monday 4th October 2004, 11:42
Hey, anyone know if you can do an RICA upgrade on the back of an Upsolute chip change? :shifty:

Mrsmopp
Monday 4th October 2004, 12:26
Probably not I'm afraid!

x

Wobbly Dave
Monday 4th October 2004, 14:43
Hey, anyone know if you can do an RICA upgrade on the back of an Upsolute chip change? :shifty:

Yes throw away the upsolute and get a standard ECU. The two together would not make a super-RICA

monsterdark
Tuesday 5th October 2004, 11:35
was getting all excited when reading this until got to the section that said pre fly by wire, damn missed a bargain again come volvotuning can you help us ME7 guys out for that price :)

monsterdark
Tuesday 5th October 2004, 22:07
No joy then from volvotuning

c70 t5
Thursday 28th October 2004, 22:23

Wait for it....

Get this....

£470.00 INC VAT

Cheers

IM NEW HEAR, SO EXCUSE ME IF I SOUND STUPID, ITS ALMOST THE END OF OCTOBER, CAN SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE ME THE CONTACT DETAILS OF THIS PLACE WHERE I CAN GET THE RICA UPGRADE FOR £470-A PHONE NUMBER OR ADDRESS WOULD REALLY BE APPRECIATED, BETTER STILL, CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TEXT/RING ME ON 07760 178991 AND PASS ME THE INFO, I WOULD REALY APPRECIATE THIS GUYS!!

THANKS

c70 t5
Thursday 28th October 2004, 22:54
Im on the net now, so plz email me!!!!!

Justin
Thursday 28th October 2004, 23:10
01527 577710:wink: