PDA

View Full Version : rear load cover

nskeates
Thursday 10th March 2005, 07:52
i have just purchased a V70 T5 1998 7 seater last night and was wondering if the 7 seater version still comes with a load cover ? there are 2 holes either side in the trim which i believe are to take a load cover. is it just the retractable part that i need or is there a part which bolts into these holes that the load cover sits on ?

bedlam
Tuesday 5th April 2005, 17:14
There is only the one bit. The kit comprises the spring loaded blind and two templates for drilling your two holes either side, in line with the 2 small grilles at rear seat catches. I actually bought the volvo one and was a bit disappointed in the fit, design and general quality of a part which sells for just under £180.00 plus the dreaded vat

jbconno
Tuesday 5th April 2005, 17:29
I have one for sale if you're interested. Its grey and from a 99 Vreg V70.

stuAWD
Monday 25th April 2005, 18:47
If you fit the load cover in seven seater, the back rest for the two rear seats will not go to the fully raised position without removing the load cover.

COL272727
Friday 29th April 2005, 00:42
undefined
I have one for sale if you're interested. Its grey and from a 99 Vreg V70. hello there i have just seen your load cover for sale, if no one is interested in it can you tell me how much it is please...............