PDA

View Full Version : S70 Sidelight bulb

BigJC
Friday 3rd March 2006, 08:06
Does the S70 have sidelight bulbs or are they simply the H7 on lower power? My N/S doesn't work on sidelight but when I turn the headlamp on fully it's fine. I did try to look this morning but it was -6...

As always, any help appreciated!

Liddo
Friday 3rd March 2006, 08:28
Does the S70 have sidelight bulbs or are they simply the H7 on lower power? My N/S doesn't work on sidelight but when I turn the headlamp on fully it's fine. I did try to look this morning but it was -6...

As always, any help appreciated!

Deffo side lights! Its a seperate unit, and there DEAD easy to get out mate. Long flat blade between the headlight and sidelight lense, and theres a plastic clip. Be carefull no to snap any lugs that hold the lense in though

BigJC
Friday 3rd March 2006, 09:19
Cheers fella, don't know the bulb type do you?? ;)

Liddo
Friday 3rd March 2006, 10:05
Cheers fella, don't know the bulb type do you?? ;)

I think there just the normal type, like stop lamps with one element, BUT, they have to be orange

t5owner
Friday 3rd March 2006, 13:44
I think there just the normal type, like stop lamps with one element, BUT, they have to be orange

Liddo your talking about indiacators

The side lights on S/V/C 70`s are incorperated in the main headlamp unit and are of the 3.3 volt wedge type bulb and are fitted just below the main bulb unit flip the cover off the back of the headlight and you`ll see where it is

Cheers

stuart

Liddo
Friday 3rd March 2006, 15:31
Liddo your talking about indiacators

The side lights on S/V/C 70`s are incorperated in the main headlamp unit and are of the 3.3 volt wedge type bulb and are fitted just below the main bulb unit flip the cover off the back of the headlight and you`ll see where it is

Cheers

stuart

LOL, how blonde am I :slap: Still think there H1,s though ;)