PDA

View Full Version : My new baby

t5owner
Monday 27th February 2006, 16:57
Finally after a few weeks of waiting i have gone and bought a V70 T5 CD
Special thanks go to yamma1 for his patience while i sorted the funds out

I`m totally blown away by my new motor and love the leather interior and all the other toys that come on a CD spec model

All credit to chris for bringing it up to OE spec as it was missing a few bits when he bought it

A few pics are in the vbgarage and i`ll sort some more out once it`s had a good clean all over

Let the good times roll :B_blite:

Cheers

stuart

jimmyc
Monday 27th February 2006, 17:15
Finally after a few weeks of waiting i have gone and bought a V70 T5 CD
Special thanks go to yamma1 for his patience while i sorted the funds out

I`m totally blown away by my new motor and love the leather interior and all the other toys that come on a CD spec model

All credit to chris for bringing it up to OE spec as it was missing a few bits when he bought it

A few pics are in the vbgarage and i`ll sort some more out once it`s had a good clean all over

Let the good times roll :B_blite:

Cheers

stuartand how long was you in labour lol :icon_soap

Wobbly Dave
Monday 27th February 2006, 17:31
so what are you doing with the saloon?

Mrsmopp
Monday 27th February 2006, 18:40
Nice one!! That is a cracking car for the money I would ahve snapped it up months ago if it was a manual!!

Good luck with it (when do the modifications start? lol)

x

TangoDeltaSierra3
Monday 27th February 2006, 18:56
Well done Stu - get some pics up then...

Vikingxl
Monday 27th February 2006, 19:37
Congratulation mate!

siamblue
Monday 27th February 2006, 19:59
Hi Mate nice one, hope you enjoy the new vehicle, let us know how it feels against the older car.

Gary

lance
Tuesday 28th February 2006, 11:15
I can Vee a meet up coming , nice one mate, you cant beat CD spec!

t5owner
Monday 6th March 2006, 11:20
so what are you doing with the saloon?

The wife is currently using it with the rica 280 in to see if she can get used to the extra power if she can`t then it could well be up for sale as she really wants a C70

Cheers

stuart

t5owner
Monday 6th March 2006, 11:25
Nice one!! That is a cracking car for the money I would ahve snapped it up months ago if it was a manual!!

Good luck with it (when do the modifications start? lol)

x

Hopefully if all goes to plan i`ll be off to vt before the glouster (dodgy spelling) meet so i can come along with a big fat 310 rica and a new miltek to boot he he

Cheers

stuart

t5owner
Monday 6th March 2006, 11:32
Well i`ve had the car a week now and all i can say is Mmmmmmmm very nice handles great and stops just as quick as it goes loving the nivomats as they stop the car from rising too much when you boot it still learning how to use some of the toys inside and a strut brace is deffo on the cards sodding torque steer

One or too minor things to do to get it back to showroom condition but it will be done

Cheers

stuart

Vikingxl
Monday 6th March 2006, 19:52
Glad its going well now what about those piccys?

t5owner
Tuesday 7th March 2006, 11:55
Glad its going well now what about those piccys?

Good point rich but its currently persisting it down here so the new piccies will be delayed slightly as soon as the rain naffs off i`ll give her a polish and get some shots fired off

Cheers

stuart

Wobbly Dave
Wednesday 8th March 2006, 00:23
The wife is currently using it with the rica 280 in to see if she can get used to the extra power if she can`t then it could well be up for sale as she really wants a C70

Cheers

stuart
Aahh! A women of discerning taste!

t5owner
Thursday 23rd March 2006, 18:23
Ok a few piccys of the motor i`ll have to shrink the others to get them to upload

dicky b t5
Thursday 23rd March 2006, 18:50
Nice car mate, glad your pleased with it.

lance
Friday 24th March 2006, 11:02
A very nice example, stu I need a blast in your S70 mate!

Wobbly Dave
Friday 24th March 2006, 11:06
are you enjoying the automatic box? Good arent they!

t5owner
Friday 24th March 2006, 11:43
are you enjoying the automatic box? Good arent they!

Yes ,

I`m finding it easier to drive with the autobox but i think i`ll be calling upon you in the near future for the wobbly dave auto cooler

Lance no probs give us a ring

Cheers

stuart