PDA

View Full Version : Prozorst Warrington(Powerflow)

Tomcat
Friday 24th February 2006, 11:32
As my current car is going soon and the guy thats interested in it wants me to leave the exhaust on it I'm now looking for somewhere to get a new system from. Has anybody dealt with or heard anything about Prozorst in Warrington?, they're a dealer for Powerflow and they've quoted me £450 fitted for a twin exit system. Is this a fair price?, I'm only adding £300 onto the price of my current car to leave existing exhaust on there for the new owner.

Any thoughts anyone?, I'm not going to be getting it for a week or two yet as the new cars not ready.

BigJC
Friday 24th February 2006, 11:41
TC, I can't say I've ever heard of prozuast but blueflame exhausts in either wigan or st.helens are meant to be the boys and reasonable too!

http://www.blueflameperformance.com/

Liddo
Friday 24th February 2006, 13:33
Nice one BigJC, 5 mins from my house. Think I'll call round and see how much a slightly beefier zorst is for the C70 :D

JO5EPH
Friday 24th February 2006, 13:43
I've not heard of that particular exhaust place, but I have heard of powerflow, much of which aint good!

Apparently it's only the boxes in the system that are made of 100% s/s, and the piping can corrode very easily.

After_Shock
Friday 24th February 2006, 13:46
The piping does corrode very easily, seen numerous powerflow systems about 6 months old that are rotten, but its a franchise so depends on the actual outlet. Some are good but the majority are terrible.

BigJC
Friday 24th February 2006, 14:42
IIRC, Blueflame are ok with group buys. They offered a reasonable discount to the MK4 Golf forum last year.

Tomcat
Friday 24th February 2006, 14:49
Cheers for that, I'l give them a ring and see what they say...

monsterdark
Friday 24th February 2006, 15:18
Craig give these a ring think there over yorkshire way seem some cool looking zorst (Cool sound bites also )

http://www.zorstec.com/flash.htm

Tomcat
Friday 24th February 2006, 16:02
Who did yours Ste?, I want something a little quieter than whats on my car at the moment.

Ian C70T5
Friday 24th February 2006, 19:30
Miltech from VT is the best IMHO

After_Shock
Friday 24th February 2006, 19:39
Miltek is good but can only have what they make no choice of custom finishes and there not cheap, its possible to get the same quality for the same or less cash.

monsterdark
Saturday 25th February 2006, 14:30
powerflow Burnley i think without digging all the paperwork out, ok for next week :remybussi