PDA

View Full Version : Misted up light.

ade74uk
Monday 20th February 2006, 12:58
ok apologies for the dullness of this post, but i have a steamed up headlight (NS). I have tried a hair dryer on it and managed to blow up the missues hair dryer,

Is it just a case of try and find one from a scrap yard or is there a seal that may of gone that can be replaced.

Hope in advance

ade74uk.

pzorb
Monday 20th February 2006, 13:13
Sorry, I don't know anything about hairdryers! Maybe try getting another missus from the scrapyard? (JOKING!)

What car is it for?

carnuts
Tuesday 21st February 2006, 18:33
there is a seal but i dont know of anyone who seala them seperately somtimes they just pinch and then leak take the light off and then take the glass off and try putting it back together if no joy get another seal or light mate

hope this helps

Andrew
Tuesday 21st February 2006, 20:29
there is a seal but i dont know of anyone who seala them seperately somtimes they just pinch and then leak take the light off and then take the glass off and try putting it back together if no joy get another seal or light mate

hope this helps

Yeah sounds like a seal - head over to www.salvogroup.com and see what they have in stock. Will be easier for you just to replace the unit rather than mess around and we get a 10% discount if you give them a buzz and mention it.

Mark I think is the contact there.

Andrew.