PDA

View Full Version : 7 seat fitting instructions

Redbrick
Wednesday 15th February 2006, 23:56
Got a set & a space saver :)

Anyone got any fitting instructions or fitted one yourself?

It looks straight forward, but is it...?

Any help appreciated.

Andy

Vikingxl
Thursday 16th February 2006, 05:11
I dont know how to fit it but it took the guy at salvo ages to remove mine and fir the other bits.Good luck mate

Wobbly Dave
Thursday 16th February 2006, 12:30
Andy, I can talk you through it - I know where all the bits are. The main issue is getting behind the boot fascia lining to install the seatbelts.

Wobbly Dave
Thursday 16th February 2006, 12:31
you could wait till the Gloucester meet and I will do it for you then?

mraldonnelly
Thursday 16th February 2006, 12:57
It's an easy enough job but I couldn't talk through it from memory - I'd have to actually have the bits in front of me to fit them.

Took me half an hour to remove from my car and then about 45 minutes to fit into another car a couple of weeks later.

Regards

Andy

Redbrick
Thursday 16th February 2006, 15:49
Thanks for the replys and offers of help people :)

Gary from my local dealers @ MRG in Chippenham has just lent me the fitting instructions. I'll have to shout him a burger lol

As Dave has said the tricky bit I didn't want to get wrong were the belt fitting bits. I'll give it a go and come back to you.

Should I scan the instructions while I have them and post them on here?

Vikingxl
Thursday 16th February 2006, 16:35
Yes definatley scan them in and port them wu=ith the other how to's will be very useful to someone

Carlos13
Thursday 16th February 2006, 16:49
Would the instructions be the same for a 97 V70R AWD? If so I'd like to see them, I plan on acquiring the rear pair of seats myself.

Thanks!

mraldonnelly
Thursday 16th February 2006, 18:59
Would the instructions be the same for a 97 V70R AWD? If so I'd like to see them, I plan on acquiring the rear pair of seats myself.

Thanks!

Yes, all mounts are the same and the third seat row is compatible with both the 855 and V70 P1.

Regards

Andy

Redbrick
Thursday 16th February 2006, 22:05
I've done it!!! :)

Finished this evening, I've now got hypothermia!

It was good having the instructions as it had the torque settings for the seat belt bolts and I'd never have figured out how to get the seat bolsters off with out them.

I'll scan them tomorrow and figure out some way of posting them.

Andy

Justin
Sunday 26th February 2006, 22:17
Sorry for the delay Andy, i have uploaded the PDF file to here:

http://www.volvot5.co.uk/volvogallery/displayimage.php?album=164&pos=9

;)

stainesy
Thursday 9th October 2008, 19:58
i have just got a 7 seat conversion and need the instructions you have scanned mate. did you mannage to scan and put them on the site?

where is the how to bit on here?

that link above dont work