PDA

View Full Version : Will they fit

heyes
Tuesday 14th February 2006, 00:11
Will leather seats from a 850 estate fit my V70 1999 classic shape.

Tomcat
Tuesday 14th February 2006, 00:16
The front definately will, I'm not sure about the back but off the top of my head I would say thay will too. Theres not that much difference in the two bodyshells other than the front ends being different.

The Flying Banana
Tuesday 14th February 2006, 00:18
Will leather seats from a 850 estate fit my V70 1999 classic shape.

I tried this a few cars back the other way, bought an s70 leather int for my 850 T5 and it didnt fit. The back seats could have been made to fit but didnt just go in and the front seat mounting didnt line up at all...so not a straight fit will need alterations...cant remember tho if the connections for heated seats , airbag etc are the same try Salvo for a full interior ...need a hand give me a shout, got loads of tools !!!!

The Flying Banana
Tuesday 14th February 2006, 00:19
The front definately will, I'm not sure about the back but off the top of my head I would say thay will too. Theres not that much difference in the two bodyshells other than the front ends being different.

see my answer!!!LOL..i defo could not get them to fit !!!

heyes
Tuesday 14th February 2006, 00:24
Thanks all, saved time and money. I'll give salvo a call. Thanks

Tomcat
Tuesday 14th February 2006, 00:27
ER.....Hmmm .......er .....

Well you learn summot every day, as far as I knew the estates where pretty much identical, I know that saloon wont fit into an estate and visa versa...

Soz mate I was convinced they would....god job for the yellow one I say!! :B_blite:

The Flying Banana
Tuesday 14th February 2006, 00:29
ER.....Hmmm .......er .....

Well you learn summot every day, as far as I knew the estates where pretty much identical, I know that saloon wont fit into an estate and visa versa...

Soz mate I was convinced they would....god job for the yellow one I say!! :B_blite:

LOL ..it was an expensive lesson for me tho , eventually gave it away!! Started off only looking for a leather arm rest with cup holders in it , ended up with the whole interior!!

Tomcat
Tuesday 14th February 2006, 00:34
Lol, I know that feeling,I've done a lot of that over the past week and its starting to get rather expensive..

siamblue
Sunday 26th February 2006, 01:59
I have my eye on a 850 leather interior on fleabay, better ask him if it came out of a saloon first :slap:

Gary.

T5R+
Sunday 26th February 2006, 09:50
Started off only looking for a leather arm rest with cup holders in it ....

FB, this has to be a classic, will be using with my partner, the next time I am in the "doghouse".

PS - how do I paste in a quote from a thread