PDA

View Full Version : Fan Washer Jets.....!!

dicky b t5
Sunday 12th February 2006, 11:13
I've just fitted some new V70 P2 jets on me car...

Part No..V30655606....But Beware, The Stem of the Jet is to Big to fit the Hole in the Bonnet on a P1, So you need to Trim the Sides a little...

I did this with a Junior Hacksaw, Easy to do just Mind your Fingers...

Also got a new Tail Pipe ... £17.80. Someone was bidding £30 for one of these on Ebay.....Mad or Wot. :slap:

And a new Oil Cap Gasket ... £1.55. Stopped that Nasty Trickle of oil.

All above Avalible at your Local Main Dealers....

BigJC
Sunday 12th February 2006, 11:41
How much were the fan washer jets?

mraldonnelly
Sunday 12th February 2006, 11:57
The P1 has fan spray jets anyway doesn't it? Maybe only the later models but you could alsways buy later P1 jest which should fit perfectly into either an 850 or earlier x70.

They're about six quid I think - even though some people pay over fifteen on eBay!!!

Watch out with the fan ones though. While they may distribute the water over the windscreen better, you can't see a thing until the wipers have swept the screen. At least the 850 ones allow you to see ahead while spraying.

Regards

Andy

dicky b t5
Sunday 12th February 2006, 14:35
The P1 has fan spray jets anyway doesn't it? Maybe only the later models but you could alsways buy later P1 jest which should fit perfectly into either an 850 or earlier x70.

They're about six quid I think - even though some people pay over fifteen on eBay!!!

Watch out with the fan ones though. While they may distribute the water over the windscreen better, you can't see a thing until the wipers have swept the screen. At least the 850 ones allow you to see ahead while spraying.

Regards

Andy
Andy, They are fitted to the later P1, But i couldnt get any, chap in Parts said the P2 ones should be same.....But No, a tad bit bigger, still work great though..

Big JC..I paid £8 for them. :)