PDA

View Full Version : 94 850 t5 auto service kit

Mike T5
Wednesday 8th February 2006, 20:31
Could anyone recommend t5 spares/servicing in Hertfordshire,near Harpenden if poss.I am allergic to Halfords! :B_steerin

mraldonnelly
Wednesday 8th February 2006, 20:43
Mike,

Do you do your own servicing or use a garage?

DOn't know of any independents but you could always buy your parts from Marshalls Volvo (see the discounts section) and then either fit them yourself or find a reputable indy to fit em for you.

Regards

Andy

Mike T5
Wednesday 8th February 2006, 20:49
Own servicing,thanks will call Marshalls.

Mrsmopp
Wednesday 8th February 2006, 21:05
Welcome to the forum!

As Andy says Marshall's are giving us a healthy discount at the moment so I'd certainly try them for parts and make the most of it!!

x

Mike T5
Wednesday 8th February 2006, 21:09
Thanks for the welcome,I have also found partsforvolvosonline.com,anyone know if they are any good

Mrsmopp
Wednesday 8th February 2006, 21:10
Yeah they are spot on!

x

Vikingxl
Wednesday 8th February 2006, 21:22
Thanks for the welcome,I have also found partsforvolvosonline.com,anyone know if they are any good
Ive bought loads from them with no problems. :B_steerin

siamblue
Wednesday 8th February 2006, 21:38
Yep they are spot on, very quick delivery service,

Gary.

racer
Thursday 9th February 2006, 07:45
I'd recommend partsforvolvosonline.com too. Just had an incident with them involving a strut brace that came with the wrong mounting brackets. They sorted this out for me really quickley. Very helpful bloke called Clive there!

Just fitted it last night, looking forward to first drive with it this morning. :)

t5tart
Thursday 9th February 2006, 07:57
I'd recommend partsforvolvosonline.com too. Just had an incident with them involving a strut brace that came with the wrong mounting brackets. They sorted this out for me really quickley. Very helpful bloke called Clive there!

Just fitted it last night, looking forward to first drive with it this morning. :)

you will be amazed

racer
Saturday 11th February 2006, 00:29
I'm amazed. :wow:

t5tart
Saturday 11th February 2006, 01:16
I'm amazed. :wow:

told ya
fab aint they

best mod imho