PDA

View Full Version : What do I have to do to get my S70 like this?

USA_S70T5
Saturday 4th February 2006, 17:39
Watch here, please right click, save as. Hosted in United States on my ISP. I'm sure many of you have seen it.

Overloaded 850 (http://home.wi.rr.com/o6v/overloaded850.mpeg)-Right click, save as.

I'm guessing the turbo was upped to a 19G or something. But what would I have to do as far as intercooler, oil feed/returns, injectors, and internals to get somewhere near the power of that 850?

fraz13
Saturday 4th February 2006, 17:41
Hi mate Welcome to VPCUK

Its a good video that has been up here a few times, Im sure power figures have been here also....

USA_S70T5
Sunday 5th February 2006, 16:51
Well, can anyone tell me what my first steps are to getting my Volvo to move like that one? What money figures are we talking?

My last name is MacMillan BTW frax13.

http://home.wi.rr.com/o6v/pics/mcmcoat.gif

GATHY
Sunday 5th February 2006, 17:24
what you mean you standard cars not like that

must be something wrong with it==sorry :drunk:

fraz13
Sunday 5th February 2006, 17:41
A think a big turbo and a remap should get you in that stage

MON THE SCOTS :haha:

spesh
Sunday 5th February 2006, 17:56
First of all how much money you got?? most prob not enough. lol, what is needed
h section rods, forged pistons, uprated cooler, uprater injectors, clutch, full exhaust system, ecu remap or stand alone managment, the list goes on and on and on......

Engineer
Sunday 5th February 2006, 19:22
First of all how much money you got?? most prob not enough. lol, what is needed
h section rods, forged pistons, uprated cooler, uprater injectors, clutch, full exhaust system, ecu remap or stand alone managment, the list goes on and on and on......Nuff said. If you have to ask how much then you can't afford it lol.

madness
Monday 6th February 2006, 10:49
i believe that the overloaded 850 has 650 bhp @ crank and the camera car has 350.
you are talking serious money to get that power.
inc standalone ecu management

spesh
Monday 6th February 2006, 11:36
i believe that the overloaded 850 has 650 bhp @ crank and the camera car has 350.

And in the vid the black 850 is 450bhp

volvotuning
Monday 6th February 2006, 11:59

You don't need aftermarket management to get big power! Unless of course you need to drive say 2 injectors per cylinder as an example. But assuming you are sticking with the same format, the standard ECU is more than capable of running the car to whatever power you need.

Adam.

spesh
Monday 6th February 2006, 12:01
You don't need aftermarket management to get big power! Unless of course you need to drive say 2 injectors per cylinder as an example. But assuming you are sticking with the same format, the standard ECU is more than capable of running the car to whatever power you need.

Adam.

You bitting ADAM!!!!! lolololol

volvotuning
Monday 6th February 2006, 12:06
You bitting ADAM!!!!! lolololol

What does "bitting" mean?

Ad.

spesh
Monday 6th February 2006, 12:16
being sucked in by peoples assumtions, everyone thinks that if you want more than 300bhp you need standalone, remember you got a point to prove!!!!!!!!lol

madness
Monday 6th February 2006, 16:43
i'm pretty sure it has.
i dont know about the necessity for it though.

i was speaking to a guy on s40 concepts who knows the driver.
it is autotech tuned .......

££££££££