PDA

View Full Version : why cant people leave alone

t5tart
Saturday 4th February 2006, 15:41
some tosser tried to do a hollywood stlye run over my car last night ... had sented the bonnet and scratched it up pretty bad
anyone got any ideas if this will pull out??

scratches should polish up with some g3

Mrsmopp
Saturday 4th February 2006, 15:47
Doubt that dent will pull out :(!!

Disgusting behaviour!!! I feel for you hun :(

x

fraz13
Saturday 4th February 2006, 15:48
Thats a nightmare mate, the dents look quite bad, that will probs need replacing

Thank god ma cars not parked on a street for ££££££££s to do that to it

t5tart
Saturday 4th February 2006, 15:49
Doubt that dent will pull out :(!!

Disgusting behaviour!!! I feel for you hun :(

x

just started to get her right aswell

well looks like a new bonnet then

or live with it

anyone see a bonnet this colour let me know i know its not the most common of colours

t5tart
Saturday 4th February 2006, 15:50
Thats a nightmare mate, the dents look quite bad, that will probs need replacing

Thank god ma cars not parked on a street for ££££££££s to do that to it

annoying thisng is at home it wouldnt have been she is safe behin electric gates etc.....

was visiting a mate

S60D5
Saturday 4th February 2006, 15:51
just started to get her right aswell

well looks like a new bonnet then

or live with it

anyone see a bonnet this colour let me know i know its not the most common of colours

A decent bodyshop should be able to pull that out for you?

t5tart
Saturday 4th February 2006, 15:52
A decent bodyshop should be able to pull that out for you?

thats what i was hoping

got a mate who runs one so gonna see him monday

GATHY
Saturday 4th February 2006, 15:55
good bodyshop will be able to pull it out and repair it.ive seen a mate repair things i thought well past repairable.

still ££s to put right as its metallic so theyll have to blow the paint over the tops of the wings so it matches properly i my past experience with paint shouldnt be no more than £150 for it doing at a decent back street painters

t5tart
Saturday 4th February 2006, 15:56
good bodyshop will be able to pull it out and repair it.ive seen a mate repair things i thought well past repairable.

still ££s to put right as its metallic so theyll have to blow the paint over the tops of the wings so it matches properly i my past experience with paint shouldnt be no more than £150 for it doing at a decent back street painters

about £250 to blow in a bonnet in metallic
and thats a good rate round here

wing needsre doing anyhow as it has a rust bubble but still something i can do without right now

Vikingxl
Saturday 4th February 2006, 16:22
Really sorry to hear the news mate hope you get it sorted without having to spend too much money

siamblue
Saturday 4th February 2006, 16:25
Bloody scumbags, there are some mindless morons about,
Hope it is not too expensive to fix.
Gary

Andrew
Saturday 4th February 2006, 16:47
Bloody scumbags, there are some mindless morons about,
Hope it is not too expensive to fix.
Gary

t*ats.... will they buff out ? :P *sorry*

I reckon a good body shop will sort you out - they usually can unless it's seriously creased.

Ac.

t5tart
Saturday 4th February 2006, 17:08
t*ats.... will they buff out ? :P *sorry*

I reckon a good body shop will sort you out - they usually can unless it's seriously creased.

Ac.

yer reckon the scratches will polish out but not too sure about the dent as its bent the edge of the bonnet where it lips over the frame

dicky b t5
Saturday 4th February 2006, 18:08
Mate Gutted for ya....!

No one needs things like this....pain in the Arse.. :slap:

Good bodyshop might be able to get the Dent out using a soft hammer & shot
bag or a metal Dolly.

Hope ya get it sorted.

mraldonnelly
Saturday 4th February 2006, 18:10
Sorry to see that.

Mate, don't do anything with the bonnet yet.

You need to wait until you've found the tit who did this and created a few more dents in your bonnet...

...with their head.

Then make them pay for the repairs too.

I hate £££££heads like this. What's the point? What do they get out of it? Really p!sses me off.

t5tart
Saturday 4th February 2006, 18:13
Sorry to see that.

Mate, don't do anything with the bonnet yet.

You need to wait until you've found the tit who did this and created a few more dents in your bonnet...

...with their head.

Then make them pay for the repairs too.

I hate £££££heads like this. What's the point? What do they get out of it? Really p!sses me off.

thing was i hardthe bang and thogh it was just someone banging on the roof....fortunatly they didnt make it that high up the car....

hope he broke somethign as the car was icy

really is a PITA

oh and believe me if i ever do hear abot who it was they will be sorry

I am only a little chap at 6'4 and 21 stone
lol

t5tart
Saturday 4th February 2006, 18:13
wasnt someone on here something to do with one of those mobilepanel repair places

BlackBeast
Saturday 4th February 2006, 18:17
I know how you feel mate, was in my Punto a few years back, was in Swansea and some @rsehole ran over my car while i was in it, i had my seatbelt on at the time and i couldnt get the thing off quick enough, by the time i got out of the car the gIts had ran away. Some how, there was only 2 very slight dents, one on the bonnet and the other just behind the sunroof. The guy who ran over yours must realy have been trying to cause some damage!

t5tart
Saturday 4th February 2006, 18:20
I know how you feel mate, was in my Punto a few years back, was in Swansea and some @rsehole ran over my car while i was in it, i had my seatbelt on at the time and i couldnt get the thing off quick enough, by the time i got out of the car the gIts had ran away. Some how, there was only 2 very slight dents, one on the bonnet and the other just behind the sunroof. The guy who ran over yours must realy have been trying to cause some damage!

think it was a drunk prank but he slipped on the icy bonnet dent is about knee size......... hope he broke his patella

LeeT5
Saturday 4th February 2006, 18:24
Dude, if you speak to the main stealer they have their own recommended body shops. That dent i can asure you will come out, and the scratches are very superficial!! I had some dizzy bitch reverse broadside into the rear quarter panel on mine and she hit it with a tow bar :jaw:
You can imagine the damage. £600 later (insurance job) and you would not know it had ever been done. No orange peel from a bodge job. Was done at Volvo recommended repairer. My dent was twice the size of that - you wont need a new bonnet. :)

LeeT5
Saturday 4th February 2006, 18:25
think it was a drunk prank but he slipped on the icy bonnet dent is about knee size......... hope he broke his patella
:lol: :uglyhamme .....and cracked five ribs, LOL.

t5tart
Saturday 4th February 2006, 18:51
:lol: :uglyhamme .....and cracked five ribs, LOL.

we can live in hope

:bricks: