PDA

View Full Version : how much to pay!!

mikey
Thursday 3rd March 2005, 11:45
just a quick question for you all,how much do you think you would pay for a 850R saloon in red 125,000 miles very good condition. it's got 1yr m.o.t. and 6 months tax,everything works and it has just had 4new tyres and a new clutch and a lambda sensor switch.full service history and 3 previous keepers

what do you all think!!
:sinner:

Mrsmopp
Thursday 3rd March 2005, 14:32
Depends on condition and level of abuse but you'd look to pay 4.5 +

You finally got yourself one then?

x

mikey
Thursday 3rd March 2005, 17:58
yep i managed it,and it's in really good condition.i'll post some photo's of it on here as soon as i pick it up next week.i'll have a fleet of them soon, i'm up to 3 now and my mrs is doing her nut,lmao!!

rottertron
Thursday 3rd March 2005, 18:14
Lucky you having 3, my other half gives me grief for one car!!!!

mikey
Thursday 3rd March 2005, 20:32
just buy her a new pair of shoes,lol. it works for me!!!

rottertron
Thursday 3rd March 2005, 20:52
She went mad the other day when i bought a RICA upgrade... managed to calm her down by buying her a few CDs. Still trying to find an excuse for a new set of wheels, think im gonna have to work hard on that one!!!!

fraz13
Thursday 3rd March 2005, 21:05
Do what a do, be a manhoor, dont have a regular misses n ye canny get that hastle :wink:

siamblue
Thursday 3rd March 2005, 21:47
She went mad the other day when i bought a RICA upgrade... managed to calm her down by buying her a few CDs. Still trying to find an excuse for a new set of wheels, think im gonna have to work hard on that one!!!!

Hey mate,Do what i do,Replace worn out standard with uprated performance :dgrin: ,
Like recently i needed 2 17" tyres which turned into 4 :) ,Then i went out and bought the tyres on some 18" rims hey presto :bow_kneel

rottertron
Thursday 3rd March 2005, 23:03
Thanx for the advice, dont worry I will get the wheels in the end!!! Just have to book up a nice holiday or something at the same time!!!!