PDA

View Full Version : Brakes - A little teaser

BlackBeast
Thursday 26th January 2006, 11:59
Look what came through the post today :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v200/blackbeast/mymov-it.jpg

Left my phone there for a size comparison, but it doesnt do it justice at all, they are hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhuuuuuuggggggggggeeeeeeeeeeeeee :B_steerin

racer
Thursday 26th January 2006, 12:38
Woah! :0
There's large for you, isn't it boyo?

Vikingxl
Thursday 26th January 2006, 15:56
Very nice

siamblue
Thursday 26th January 2006, 21:08
very nice mate, hope you can sort the rest of it out ;)

Gary

BlackBeast
Thursday 26th January 2006, 22:39
:) thanks guys

Brackets have also been bought today, so only hoses, discs, pads and pegs left lol

BlackBeast
Sunday 29th January 2006, 20:54
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v200/blackbeast/Pegs.jpg

:)

Just bought x2 Genuine 18" Pegs so at least i will be able to fit the calipers now lol, they do need a refurb though. Just got to find another 2 now.

BlackBeast
Saturday 15th July 2006, 14:21
Rather than start a new thread, i thought id post on here.

Having ordered a pair of S60R front brake discs earlier in the week at my local Volvo dealer, Rufe sorted me out a great discount (cheers mate) and I picked them up today, they are massive, I must remember to take a photo comparing the 280mm and these 330mm discs.

Ive only got the pads at £30 and braided lines at £55+ to go, and then its fitting time.

TangoDeltaSierra3
Saturday 15th July 2006, 14:43
Think u will find a 50mm difference Stevey baby lol....

Rufe
Saturday 15th July 2006, 14:43
those disks are huge fair play, hell of a weight to them! your right, you need some pics up of the difference between these and your current ones now.

as for the price, well some things we get big discount off and i am happy to pass this on to people i know - quite surprising how much discount is in these as they are not that common a part really.

i have mixed feelings about working saturdays... it gets hard trying to clean the car inside and out, check and top up all levels, do the tyre pressures and serve customers too lol. :)