PDA

View Full Version : Help needed with modification...

Andrew
Tuesday 17th January 2006, 17:25
Anyone know where I can source this modification from ?

http://unix.rulez.org/~calver/pictures/a8_extra.jpg

spesh
Tuesday 17th January 2006, 17:27
how cool is that

MattB
Tuesday 17th January 2006, 17:33
Nice - could do with one of those too!

Engineer
Tuesday 17th January 2006, 17:36
My mod's similar but it's a cricket bat "Four................................"

rottertron
Tuesday 17th January 2006, 17:38
Mines a nice big maglite!

bowman
Tuesday 17th January 2006, 17:58
Nice and tidy, but sadly enough to get you locked up! 8 cell maglite is a better idea!

Vikingxl
Tuesday 17th January 2006, 18:12
Nice i think i will get one!

andy l
Tuesday 17th January 2006, 18:18
im got some cans of DYE WITNESS ciminal identifier, its just a green spray that that will stay on you for up to a week, so if the ££££ hit the fan 1 good spray and you how you or the old bill are looking for, look it up on the net , 5 pounds a can if you wont 1 pm me

Engineer
Tuesday 17th January 2006, 18:28
im got some cans of DYE WITNESS ciminal identifier, its just a green spray that that will stay on you for up to a week, so if the ££££ hit the fan 1 good spray and you how you or the old bill are looking for, look it up on the net , 5 pounds a can if you wont 1 pm meThanks for the offer Andy, but as far as defending myself against road rage I would always take the panel beating tool over the spray can given the choice lol.

pikeajm
Tuesday 17th January 2006, 18:35
got the big daddy of maglights works a treat i will tell you after being a taxi driver it came in handy once or twice :troutslap

mraldonnelly
Tuesday 17th January 2006, 18:58
Mines a nice big maglite!

Mine too. Honestly officer, if I break down how else am I going to see under the bonnet?

andy l
Tuesday 17th January 2006, 20:02
Thanks for the offer Andy, but as far as defending myself against road rage I would always take the panel beating tool over the spray can given the choice lol.
if you go for the cs it leaves no marks, and it will stop most peeps. its not nice when you cant see and face feels like its on fire lol..... not that i know

S60D5
Tuesday 17th January 2006, 20:19
if you go for the cs it leaves no marks, and it will stop most peeps. its not nice when you cant see and face feels like its on fire lol..... not that i know

CS Gas is illegal isn't it?

craig
Tuesday 17th January 2006, 21:53
:sinner: so is beating the crap out of someone with a bat ,your a bunch of thugs ,its much more humane to use a sawn off 12 gauge hidden under the seat ,that way they dont suffer and cant have a go at some other poor sod.you should all be ashamed

Tomcat
Tuesday 17th January 2006, 23:21
:sinner: so is beating the crap out of someone with a bat ,your a bunch of thugs ,its much more humane to use a sawn off 12 gauge hidden under the seat ,that way they dont suffer and cant have a go at some other poor sod.you should all be ashamed

ROTFLMAO!, trouble with that approach is you'd be much too tempted to whip it out everytime some ar*ehole cuts you up!.

LeeT5
Sunday 22nd January 2006, 17:07
Anyone know where I can source this modification from ?

http://unix.rulez.org/~calver/pictures/a8_extra.jpg

:riceboy: Is it one of those special hammers for breaking glass incase of an accident?? But this is the deluxe version?

To evade the law you must keep a ball in the glovebox!