PDA

View Full Version : Cambs - suffolk - essex Mini Meet

Andrew
Tuesday 17th January 2006, 14:17
I don't think there are any meetings for a while...

Anyone fancy a mini meet - get together for a goss? I'm in need of some Ovlov after been away from me car for a bit :)

Date: 22nd Jan or 29th Jan or both.... time 2pm-5pm ish.

Will organise an hours run if anyone fancies it ?

Ac.

siamblue
Tuesday 17th January 2006, 14:52
I don't think there are any meetings for a while...

Anyone fancy a mini meet - get together for a goss? I'm in need of some Ovlov after been away from me car for a bit :)

Date: 22nd Jan or 29th Jan or both.... time 2pm-5pm ish.

Will organise an hours run if anyone fancies it ?

Ac.

If you fancy a run down to IVER on the 28th then there is a meet at the Crooked Billet?

Gary

Andrew
Tuesday 17th January 2006, 15:06
If you fancy a run down to IVER on the 28th then there is a meet at the Crooked Billet?

Gary

PM me the details Gary!

Engineer
Tuesday 17th January 2006, 16:59
Its the 29th siam (I owed you that one) and it's your round Andrew..........................

Andrew
Tuesday 17th January 2006, 17:04
Its the 29th siam (I owed you that one) and it's your round Andrew..........................

Yeah it always is ... seems I always miss your turn :)

Still anyone fancy a run out this Sunday ?

Engineer
Tuesday 17th January 2006, 17:09
Yeah it always is ... seems I always miss your turn :)

Still anyone fancy a run out this Sunday ?Sorry mate got a big bash Sat. night will still be :drunk: Sunday.

siamblue
Tuesday 17th January 2006, 17:25
Can meet you at our local BP if you want around 11.30 am?
shame you can't be there Gaz if you want a lift there give us a shout mate ;)

Gary

splatt
Tuesday 17th January 2006, 21:42
Sadly working on both days...shame, would be good to have a run out and watch you in my mirrors... ;)

Seriously.... another time eh?

Andrew
Tuesday 17th January 2006, 21:50
Name the day Splatt - always up for a drive :)

arbee
Tuesday 17th January 2006, 22:02
could be up for a mini get together, where/what is iver? dependent on how local you end up to me (and when) :) would be good to see some faces

Engineer
Tuesday 17th January 2006, 22:04
Name the day Splatt - always up for a drive :)India ain't chilled you then? No Karma?

Andrew
Tuesday 17th January 2006, 22:05
India ain't chilled you then? No Karma?

Dude I drove in Bangalore... trust me there is nothing worse .... Quick flit down the M11 aint gonna be nothing.

Engineer
Tuesday 17th January 2006, 22:12
Dude I drove in Bangalore... trust me there is nothing worse .... Quick flit down the M11 aint gonna be nothing.LOL............................Karma it ain't then mate, but will still do you on the M11....................nothing changes then?

Andrew
Tuesday 17th January 2006, 22:16
You know me... binary driver :)

Engineer
Tuesday 17th January 2006, 23:00
You know me... binary driver :)Binary, involving two things............................fast and slow?
"When your racing and it appear's to be in slow motion then it is real" Senna.

Andrew
Tuesday 17th January 2006, 23:22
Aye - you got it.
Speeding up or slowing down - no in between.

Engineer
Sunday 22nd January 2006, 15:37
could be up for a mini get together, where/what is iver? dependent on how local you end up to me (and when) :) would be good to see some faceswww.volvoclub.org.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=11366 (http://www.volvoclub.org.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=11366)

Andrew
Sunday 22nd January 2006, 16:14
www.volvoclub.org.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=11366 (http://www.volvoclub.org.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=11366)

Yup I'll be there. Meeting SiamBlue on the way - either at the BP again or at South Mimms (goes off to work out the best route from here)....

ok so from here to pub is about 2hrs... so we'll be going down the A1 *we being myself and MartinK* so we'll meet Siamblue at South Mimms if you want to tag along Engineer you know your more than welcome :P

siamblue
Sunday 22nd January 2006, 16:42
Yup I'll be there. Meeting SiamBlue on the way - either at the BP again or at South Mimms (goes off to work out the best route from here)....

ok so from here to pub is about 2hrs... so we'll be going down the A1 *we being myself and MartinK* so we'll meet Siamblue at South Mimms if you want to tag along Engineer you know your more than welcome :P

If you fancy a lift Gaz email me, no probs, then i won't get lost with you in the car hahaha.

Gary

dicky b t5
Sunday 22nd January 2006, 16:44
Andrew, dont think i'll be able to make this one....Its me Birthday on the 28th
and i dont think i'll be in any fit state to drive anywhere on the Sunday..!lol

It's going to be a Busy Night...!! :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

Andrew
Sunday 22nd January 2006, 16:49
If you fancy a lift Gaz email me, no probs, then i won't get lost with you in the car hahaha.

Gary

Why whats wrong with his own bat mobile ?

Engineer
Sunday 22nd January 2006, 16:52

GaryWill meet at your house siamblue won't need a lift as should be sober next Sunday lol and then catch up with Andrew at SM, any idea what time lads?

Andrew
Sunday 22nd January 2006, 16:57
Will meet at your house siamblue won't need a lift as should be sober next Sunday lol and then catch up with Andrew at SM, any idea what time lads?

I'm thinking between 11:15-11:30 - we'll leave here at 10 so should be about right and it should take 30 mins from SM to the pub so be about right.

Ac.

siamblue
Sunday 22nd January 2006, 18:15
I'm thinking between 11:15-11:30 - we'll leave here at 10 so should be about right and it should take 30 mins from SM to the pub so be about right.

Ac.

11.30 fine by me, SM it is :)

Gary

arbee
Monday 23rd January 2006, 21:10
Would like to come to this, just don't know if i will be able to negotiate release from the dreaded decorating. Will have to revert! (cheers for the PM Andrew :) )

Andrew
Monday 23rd January 2006, 21:13
Would like to come to this, just don't know if i will be able to negotiate release from the dreaded decorating. Will have to revert! (cheers for the PM Andrew :) )

Come along and we'll help you decorate afterwards.... honest we will :P

arbee
Monday 23rd January 2006, 21:22
Come along and we'll help you decorate afterwards.... honest we will :P
lol, I doubt she'll be convinced!

Andrew
Monday 23rd January 2006, 21:24
lol, I doubt she'll be convinced!

Yeah but at least you'd have someone to blame.

arbee
Tuesday 24th January 2006, 23:29
Yeah but at least you'd have someone to blame.

:) Got provisional release from the evils of wallpapering... only thing is got some friends staying over sat night, as long as they dont hang around too long on sunday morning i'll be there, can meet at south mimms if its a go-er

siamblue
Wednesday 25th January 2006, 01:07
It's a goer this end ;)

Gary

arbee
Wednesday 25th January 2006, 07:14
kewl, well if i aint there at 11.30 then its a foregone conclusion!

Andrew
Wednesday 25th January 2006, 08:46
We'll meet in the car park - far side towards the back - usually where it's empty and the caravanners hang out :)

Line em up - few camera clicks and away we go :)

siamblue
Thursday 26th January 2006, 22:30
We'll meet in the car park - far side towards the back - usually where it's empty and the caravanners hang out :)

Line em up - few camera clicks and away we go :)

you mean i will have to clean my car :jaw:

arbee
Thursday 26th January 2006, 23:44
well someone will have to park accross my scuffed bumper.... (not my own doing I hasten to add!)

Engineer
Friday 27th January 2006, 01:02
well someone will have to park accross my scuffed bumper.... (not my own doing I hasten to add!) Does this mean you are meeting us at SM then arbee? No pressure mate lol.

Andrew
Friday 27th January 2006, 01:05
Does this mean you are meeting us at SM then arbee? No pressure mate lol.

We need to know so we don't leave with out you :)

A nice convoy of 5 Volvos will be cool. Shame others can't come though!

arbee
Friday 27th January 2006, 10:42
We need to know so we don't leave with out you :)

The intention is that I will be there peeps :) only thing is we've got friends staying over sat night and I dont really know how long they intend to stay Sunday.... Would one of you guys be kind enough to pm me a mobile number so I can text you Sunday morning if I cant make it.

A nice convoy of 5 Volvos will be cool. Shame others can't come though!

Whose is the 5th? - Andrew, Siamblue, Engineer, me (hopefully) and who else?

Engineer
Friday 27th January 2006, 10:47
The intention is that I will be there peeps :) only thing is we've got friends staying over sat night and I dont really know how long they intend to stay Sunday.... Would one of you guys be kind enough to pm me a mobile number so I can text you Sunday morning if I cant make it.

Whose is the 5th? - Andrew, Siamblue, Engineer, me (hopefully) and who else?PM sent.

arbee
Monday 30th January 2006, 11:46
Bit gutted I couldn't make this guys, (Engineer- hope you got my text) looked like a good meet judging by the pics on the other site. - two 855 guls too :)