PDA

View Full Version : T5's on tour.... in Scotland

fraz13
Saturday 26th February 2005, 12:34
Well guys yev got me here now, Noticed this aint been mentioned on this forum yet!! :(

We talked bout April/May, a know theres a few RWYB days in April so whos still up 4 it?

markliddell666
Saturday 26th February 2005, 12:46
:sinner: can cooooont me in fraz and probaly grumpybob tooooooo

Mrsmopp
Saturday 26th February 2005, 17:47
You know my position at the Mo frazer - as soon as this house is sold and Steve and I are settled we'll be there!!

x

Wobbly Dave
Sunday 27th February 2005, 05:59
I long for the Glen's myself - so you can count on my support - however, getting you Scots to agree to a date has been like trying to get blood out of a stone. :banana:

markliddell666
Monday 28th February 2005, 01:53
mind we scots dont mind dipping our hands in our pockets not like certain people after carlisle :shifty:
:deal: as certain consumer studys reveal
:beer: hope we get sumfin organised though and a firm date aswell

Dacvolvo
Monday 21st March 2005, 15:28
I'm ready and waiting, Fraz

:beer:

fraz13
Wednesday 23rd March 2005, 21:02
Rite howz everyone fixed for June????

Had a wee look at the Calender and theres Avon park first weekend in April, Cheshire meet first weekend in May so what bout first weekend (Sat 4th - Sun 5th) in June????

Any thoughts??? or will a just give in?

Wobbly Dave
Thursday 24th March 2005, 00:05
Aye, put me doon for a wee trip to the highlands.

"There can be only one"

Mrsmopp
Thursday 24th March 2005, 08:46
Yes but I cant commit due to the house sale thing!

x

fraz13
Thursday 24th March 2005, 09:01
Ok sorted, Pedro, a list please mate, add yersel anol :shy:

markliddell666
Friday 25th March 2005, 02:17
ME me me me me me :wiggle:

fraz no :sheep: mind

:wiggle: think ill get sum one to drive me so i can bring a bottle or two of buckfast

d14vd_h
Thursday 31st March 2005, 11:24
orite mucker,
you got me here fraz and yeah im totally up for the Scotland meet, june is spot on since i have uni exams april - may!!! ps work in braehead part time = small world
keep me posted ( as it were) :viking:

grumpybob
Thursday 31st March 2005, 12:08
Hi

June sounds good too me.

Rob

Wobbly Dave
Thursday 31st March 2005, 12:23
What about Terry :slap: :rolleyes2 :crazy:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/guide/images/400/terryandjune_3.jpg

fraz13
Thursday 31st March 2005, 17:51
ps work in braehead part time :viking:

No danger power ranger :jaw:

Wit ye drivin man? yel no have far to go then hahah ye should get yersel 2 Cheshire :B_thumb: only 3 hour drive

Oh and BTW :welcome:

fraz13
Thursday 31st March 2005, 17:52
What about Terry :slap:

No really ma cup a tea Dave :rolleyes2

Wobbly Dave
Friday 1st April 2005, 02:01
aye well am surely sorry for t' poor humur! It isney like me te tell a bad joke,like. :wavey:

d14vd_h
Wednesday 6th April 2005, 12:23
No danger power ranger :jaw:

Wit ye drivin man? yel no have far to go then hahah ye should get yersel 2 Cheshire :B_thumb: only 3 hour drive

Oh and BTW :welcome:

drivin a 940 estate no.plate D14 VDH with btcc style graphics on rear windscreen & V70 T5 'perfo' wheels, + loadsa other mods but that should allowm u to spot me on m8!!! suprised i havent clocked ure vehicle must have been 'tuned to the moon' hawhaw
keep me up to date on this meet it has to be done

fraz13
Thursday 7th April 2005, 01:13
Cool David

Well am thinkin this should still go ahead on the planned day (Sun 5th June) even tho Dave850R's BBQ is now planned for the following weekend, this meaning a canny see anyone from south of the border attending

Only thing now is a location, Am totally open to suggestions on this but think the Glasgow area will probs be best

The Quay offers plenty parking and food so thats a start, also the armidillo and SECC aint far and could be a good location for pics

Let me know yer thoughts :shy:

Wobbly Dave
Thursday 7th April 2005, 01:15
Well I can move the BBQ if you wish? But I don't see why I need to. I shall be there mate!

fraz13
Thursday 7th April 2005, 01:32
Dont b silly Dave lol :shhh: :nono:

Theres loads already said there goin 2 yer BBQ n thats great :biggrin:

If anyone can make if from you kinda distance al be VERY pleased :wow:

Ad love 2 make it 2 the BBQ but am skinto after gettin the car sorted plus driving 2 Brum 3-4 weeks after Cheshire just aint gonny happen wi the way ma bank balance is at the mo lol

Wobbly Dave
Thursday 7th April 2005, 01:39
Aye but I wanted te drrrive up and doon Glen Coe at high speed!

Suppose we are not really gonna get that far?

fraz13
Thursday 7th April 2005, 01:49
Go that far if ye want mate Glen Coe is mibees 1 1/2 hours from me and its fantastic scenery, am well up for that :biggrin:

Only thing with that place is theres not much about apart from scenery and ye pay tourist money for yer pint n food :nono:

Wobbly Dave
Thursday 7th April 2005, 02:05
It would be nice to get some time off and run around up there for a bit

Here is a couple of pics of me running Rt Angle falls (Glen Etive)

http://students.bugs.bham.ac.uk/kayak/old/UBKC_Trips/scot03_pics/RightAngle02.jpg

http://students.bugs.bham.ac.uk/kayak/old/UBKC_Trips/scot03_pics/DaveFalls.jpg

That is 23 foot to you!

Happy Days!

fraz13
Thursday 7th April 2005, 02:22
haha thats mad, av been there, a few mates jumped into that water, its bottomless lol

make a weekend of it mate, plenty a room here

Anyone wants a couch/floor or first come first serve on the spare double bed in ma pad yer more than welcome if yeez wanna make a weekend of it :beer:

Wobbly Dave
Thursday 7th April 2005, 09:45
If any of the West or even East Midlands peeps wanted to come with - but don't fancy the petrol on there own I am happy to car share?

I wanna go back to Glen Etive!!

"You tak the high road and I'll tak the low road, and I'll be in Scotlund before ye" - Predominantly because I have a Rica'd T5

Mrsmopp
Thursday 7th April 2005, 09:49
If any of the West or even East Midlands peeps wanted to come with - but don't fancy the petrol on there own I am happy to car share?

I wanna go back to Glen Etive!!

"You tak the high road and I'll tak the low road, and I'll be in Scotlund before ye" - Predominantly because I have a Rica'd T5

I'll let you know nearer the date Hun - but if we do come up with you I need to do some of the driving!!

x

d14vd_h
Thursday 7th April 2005, 10:10
:wavey:
Cool David

Well am thinkin this should still go ahead on the planned day (Sun 5th June) even tho Dave850R's BBQ is now planned for the following weekend, this meaning a canny see anyone from south of the border attending

Only thing now is a location, Am totally open to suggestions on this but think the Glasgow area will probs be best

The Quay offers plenty parking and food so thats a start, also the armidillo and SECC aint far and could be a good location for pics

Let me know yer thoughts :shy:

yeah 5th june works for me,
if u guys were thinkin of doin the highland cruise on sat i couldnt attent cos of work, but defo be there at the sun meet.

i like the quay idea, but what about 'loch lomond shores' complex?!?!?!
huuuuuuuge carpark mcdonalds right beside it and aweome scenery could even cruise round to luss for some scenic photos at 'take the high road' set????
let me know

http://www.lochlomondshores.com/

ps what happened to www.volvo-t5.co.uk :mgshoot:

Wobbly Dave
Thursday 7th April 2005, 10:10
I'll let you know nearer the date Hun - but if we do come up with you I need to do some of the driving!!

x

That is fine. I don't mind driving all the way if you want?

Let me know what you decide? I would like to do the whole weekend and possibly a day either side (long one) Fri -> Mon eves - to make it worthwhile.

fraz13
Saturday 9th April 2005, 20:06
Think its about time to start a list,

Fraz13
Markliddell666 (anyone heard from him?)
Grumpybob (anyone heard from him?)
Mrs Mopp (possible)
Waxworks (possible)
Dave850R
DacVolvo
D14vd_h

Wobbly Dave
Sunday 10th April 2005, 00:29
I have had 2 or 3 (to be confirmed) interested in the car share from the midlands.

I also think that Loch Lomond is a fine compromise on hiking all the way to Glen Coe - as it is not as far.

Ross9
Sunday 10th April 2005, 02:03
I'll show you all some roads

Consider taking me up on them seriously though, chances are they wont be forgiving, and I'm not very patient or charitable on a blat ;), though agreed stoppage destinations would be adhered too.

Ross

fraz13
Sunday 10th April 2005, 09:41
Excellent Dave, this be Volvo ppl or sane ppl???

Personally Loch Lomond is probably the best place to go, Amazin scenery, possible access to a boat (providing its not sold) Shops for those that feel the need, hills to climb if yer brave enough (i recommend Ben Lomond, pictured below, what a view over the whole Loch which is 27 miles long) good places for eating, pics and some roads that will be challenging to say the least

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v458/fraz13/Duskontheloch2004.jpg

d14vd_h
Monday 11th April 2005, 11:04
[QUOTE=fraz13]

Personally Loch Lomond is probably the best place to go, ...

thank you,... ill be taking credit for that one!! :mischievo

you know what they say though, great volvo drivers think alike!! :B_steerin

looks like this is comin together then fraz, june 5th at loch lomond shores complex yeah ?!?!

i frequently do 10k races there and ew have jenners for the souvnirs mcd's for snacks and good tracks for running and cycling. cruise to luss to check out 'take the high road' etc. cant wait

Wobbly Dave
Monday 11th April 2005, 14:32
I am defo coming. Need a place to stay. Still waiting for confirmation on Guy & Justin and maybe one other.

Mrsmopp
Monday 11th April 2005, 14:33
Dont forget me and Steve!!!! (Where are you going to put us all???)

x

Wobbly Dave
Monday 11th April 2005, 15:02
In da boot!

I know a man in Shrewbury who could lend me a 7 seat conversion. LOL

Wobbly Dave
Monday 11th April 2005, 15:03
Dont forget me and Steve!!!! (Where are you going to put us all???)

x

Does this mean you defo wanna come?

Mrsmopp
Monday 11th April 2005, 15:10
It means I'll be able to confirm nearer the date (dependant on house sale etc)

x

Wobbly Dave
Monday 11th April 2005, 15:22
With any luck there should be 5 including me.

Mrsmopp
Monday 11th April 2005, 15:47
What about Pammy and Kath??

x

Wobbly Dave
Monday 11th April 2005, 15:52
Don't ask me - I'm only the driver?

Wobbly Dave
Monday 11th April 2005, 16:57
I have added this event to the Calendar.

fraz13
Monday 11th April 2005, 19:49
Ok as for places to stay...

Spare room at mine with a double bed and a couple of couches hahahaha ye can go sing if ye want ma bed lol no way :haha:

Other than that theres a couple of places close by....

Firstly The Howwood Inn (5 mins from me, very easy found) http://www.thehowwoodinn.com/ Norman KSDT5 stayed here before, says the beds are HUGE and they have 5 rooms ..... Norman says: no joke I mean these things are BIG not a lot of use if youve had one too many you would never get in to the things

Pannell Farm B+B (My village)
http://www.a1tourism.com/uk/bridge-of-weir.html

Eskine Hotel (closer to Loch Lomond 5 mins from me) http://www.a1tourism.com/uk/erskine.html

d14vd_h
Monday 11th April 2005, 19:59
in the words of the a team :worship: ' i love it when a plan comes together '
i think we need a new list,

ps still no recognition for d14vd_h's stroke of genius with loch lomond :nutkick: almost insulted- hhaaha

fraz13
Monday 11th April 2005, 20:04
ps still no recognition for d14vd_h's stroke of genius with loch lomond :nutkick: almost insulted- hhaaha

Sorry d14vd_h well done on the suggestion :talktohan :hidesbehi

fraz13
Monday 11th April 2005, 20:09
Fraz13
Markliddell666 (anyone heard from him?)
Grumpybob (anyone heard from him?)
Mrs Mopp (possible)
Waxworks (possible)
Dave850R
DacVolvo
D14vd_h
kdst5

andi's red 850R
Monday 11th April 2005, 21:57
:nutkick: been bullied into it,im there :blowingup

d14vd_h
Monday 11th April 2005, 22:14
Sorry d14vd_h well done on the suggestion :talktohan :hidesbehi

kiddin on fraz, im just an attention seeker! :haha:

GuyD5
Monday 11th April 2005, 22:34
Really want to make this one ... it was in 1986 the last (and only) time I came to Scotland ... OU Summer School at Stirling University on a Yamaha 350 LC (biiiiig tank-bag) ... and I really want to show Pam where the chain broke at the bottom of Loch Lomond (had managed to get as far as Fort William) and where I had to leave the bike and thumb a lift back to Stirling :)

I've been telling her for the best part of 20 years how stunning the scenery is up there ... "Like Snowdonia ... but on a much grander scale" :)

However, still trying to persuade Pam that we can afford both the petrol and the overnight costs ... any (sensible) ideas anyone? :)

fraz13
Monday 11th April 2005, 23:06
Aw go on Pam, you wont regret it :B_thumb:

Honestly tho scenery is totally fab, if its been 20 years it probs be another 20 years till the next time lol

Go on, you know its worth it :B_steerin

P.s. why not get involved in the car sharing, sounds like theres a few considering it

GuyD5
Monday 11th April 2005, 23:15
Hi Fraz

For me, the only problem with car-sharing is .... it's not my car I'm in .... makes economic sense ... but doesn't satisfy my burning desire to be driving myself :D

Dave850R has very kindly offered me a seat in his car but I gotta take Pam as well .... I've seen it before but she hasn't :)

20 years ago ... 20 years before we do it again ... that sounds kinda good to me .... even allowing for the Stella ;) .... I'll see what she says in the morning :)

Wobbly Dave
Monday 11th April 2005, 23:21
I know of some cheap accomodation (with pub next door) v near to Fort William. I think it would be superb if we could take 2 cars from the Midlands and it has to be yours as she is now running on song. I also wanna take mine because she needs to see the highlands.

GuyD5
Monday 11th April 2005, 23:30
Makes perfect sense to me Dave .... I'll be working on Pam for the next few days ... extolling the sensible aspects of the idea ..... if I can think of any :D

Damn ... this is too good an opportunity to miss ... I said we'd be going on the other forum and we've just got to be there .... one way or another :)

Fraz ... put me and Pam on the list ... and if we don't make it I'll never darken the doors of the forum again :saythat:

GuyD5
Monday 11th April 2005, 23:32
And, of course .... we'll have seats to spare if anyone else wishes to come along :D

Wobbly Dave
Monday 11th April 2005, 23:43
Race ye!?? LOL

No it would be great. Think we should make a weekend of it though. Too far to go in just one day - even if I do say so myself.

fraz13
Monday 11th April 2005, 23:45
1: Fraz13
2: Markliddell666 (anyone heard from him?)
3: Grumpybob (anyone heard from him?)
4: Mrs Mopp (possible)
5: Waxworks (possible)
6: Dave850R
7: DacVolvo
8: D14vd_h
9: kdst5
10: andi@volvo850t5
11: Guy + Pam

fraz13
Monday 11th April 2005, 23:46
Glad to hear it Guy, you know it makes sense :haha:

Craigk
Tuesday 12th April 2005, 18:08
Hey Fraz, can you put me & the Mrs down please, it'l be good to meet up with you all. Canny wait

Craig

fraz13
Tuesday 12th April 2005, 18:21
Nice one Craig, where abouts you from?

12: Craigk + Mrs Craigk

d14vd_h
Tuesday 12th April 2005, 23:56
:hidesbehi here come my insecurites....
do all you guys know each other???
am i going to be the 'baby of the bunch'???
i have a 940 you guys all havin 850's????

lookin forward to seein the faces behind the names and become a more active member etc...just play nice hahah :Handshake

fraz pm the quiet ones, desperate to see chookter faces when a neverending squad of barges cruise by

Wobbly Dave
Tuesday 12th April 2005, 23:58
I talked to Fraz on the phone - coz I fixed his ABS unit.

I know Mrsmopp, Waxworks, J, Guy and Pam. I met Craig not so long ago when he came down to visit VT. I don't know everyone and you have nothing to fear. We are all dead nice - honest!!

fraz13
Wednesday 13th April 2005, 01:59
As Dave said we spoke on the blower, av also spoke to Mrs M and Pedro and a few others on MSN but only ever met Norman Ksdt5 a couple of times so dont worry bout not knowin anyone, just mingle, talk mince and am sure we'll all fit in just fine hahah :hihi:

Am lookin forward to meetin loads more new ppl at Stretton Fox in a couple of weeks

A think theres gonny be around 4 or 5 Scots at this meet so thats a bonus

Oh and a drive a S70 no an 850 lol

Pm sent d14vd_h :D

d14vd_h
Wednesday 13th April 2005, 12:51
pm gratefully recieved,
if the atmosphere/reception is as good in 'real life' as it is on here we'll be jamming,
on that note ive had some pretty impatient repsonses on volvospeed of late :rant:
i was gonna ask if u thought we should extend the scottish invitation accross to VOC forum??? :thewave:

Mrsmopp
Wednesday 13th April 2005, 12:53
pm gratefully recieved,
if the atmosphere/reception is as good in 'real life' as it is on here we'll be jamming,
on that note ive had some pretty impatient repsonses on volvospeed of late :rant:
i was gonna ask if u thought we should extend the scottish invitation accross to VOC forum??? :thewave:

VOC dont like us :cuckoo: so I wouldn't suggest it unless you want to start a flame war LOL :ukliam2: :saythat:

x

d14vd_h
Wednesday 13th April 2005, 14:33
Seriously!?!?!? :argue: just became a paid up member there eek
whats everyones deal?? spread the love man :hug:

Mrsmopp
Wednesday 13th April 2005, 15:04
Seriously!?!?!? :argue: just became a paid up member there eek
whats everyones deal?? spread the love man :hug:

We like to spead the ovlov love!! LOL!! But VOC ahven't been very welcoming so we try and keep ourselves to ourselves now :(

x

mraldonnelly
Wednesday 13th April 2005, 15:22
I'm surprised at that Mrs M. There are several people who are members of both forums.

OK, so there are a few VOC members who may not be very welcoming (I don't doubt it although I haven't seen any evidence of this personally) but I would have thought it better for everyone to spread the Ovlov love. The more the merrier, two heads better than one etc etc etc (OK so too many cooks but forget that one).

I'm a VOC member and enjoy the forums over there. I also enjoy the forums over here too but the two are completely different in many ways.

Regards

Andy

Mrsmopp
Wednesday 13th April 2005, 15:24
Andy - belive me when I say that I, personally, have tried to break down the barriers directly with the mods and members but unfortunately to no avail. The latest bout of slagging us off publicly was kind of the last straw for me making an effort I'm afraid. Its not for want of trying, I have tried and tried and tried! :sorry:

x

d14vd_h
Thursday 14th April 2005, 10:51
what about titch - he's scottish??? :B_thumb:

Craigk
Thursday 14th April 2005, 18:09
Nice one Craig, where abouts you from?

I'm from Perth mate.

taha22464
Thursday 14th April 2005, 19:37
me the wife and the kids would love to come,jel.
________
Iolite Butane Refill (http://vaporizers.net)

fraz13
Thursday 14th April 2005, 19:50
Well this is fair pickin up now :B_thumb:

Looks like there could be a nice little convoy :B_blite:

14: taha22464 + Family

mraldonnelly
Friday 15th April 2005, 08:35
Well this is fair pickin up now :B_thumb:

Looks like there could be a nice little convoy :B_blite:

Cracking little convoy.

Regards

Andy

fraz13
Friday 15th April 2005, 09:36
So are ye joinin it Andy? :wave23d:

mraldonnelly
Friday 15th April 2005, 09:57
So are ye joinin it Andy? :wave23d:

Duh, sorry, I forgot to mention that bit :slap: .

I'm working on it but don't want to commit unless I can definately make it.

I need to visit family in Fife sometime soon and if I can arrange to visit them over that weekend then I'll be there. Only problem is that they usually drive to France / Italy for six weeks starting the first Friday in June. I wonder if I can get them to delay the start of their trip?

If I can make it I will confirm as soon as possible.

Regards

Andy

Ross9
Friday 15th April 2005, 19:32
Maybe we'll come too and bring the T4, not so much of a convoy for us mind you to reach loch lomond, but good drive anyway.

if its dry and sunny I wont be able to resist the b-roads and will end up bringing the Rover too no doubt lol

Ross

Titch
Friday 15th April 2005, 22:10
Cracking little convoy.

Regards

Andy

Add Titch to that list please

d14vd_h
Friday 15th April 2005, 23:46
Add Titch to that list please
yeah get titch on their frazster, pm'd him - didnt take much persuasion
think we should bully the other unconfirmeds on the list with pms!?!?!? :troutslap

fraz13
Saturday 16th April 2005, 02:03
15: mraldonnelly (possible)
16: Ross9 + V6en (possible)
17: Titch

fraz13
Saturday 16th April 2005, 02:04
think we should bully the other unconfirmeds on the list with pms!?!?!? :troutslap

Batter in mate :B_blite: the more the merrier, look up more Scots to come aswell :B_blite:

grumpybob
Saturday 16th April 2005, 20:49
This is looking good.

Loch Lommond sounds ideal - been passed many times on my way to sunny Dunoon. Is it still the 5th June??

Bob

d14vd_h
Saturday 16th April 2005, 23:00
This is looking good.

Loch Lommond sounds ideal - been passed many times on my way to sunny Dunoon. Is it still the 5th June??

Bob

it is indeed grumpy bob, all details same as few posts back sun5th june loch lomon shores complex, im sure this will get fine tuned nearer the time as in time etc, i think some guys are makin a weekend of it since theyre comin up from down south so make arrangements with them about that if u want but meet is sun5th cheers - see u there!?!?!? :B_steerin

markt4
Sunday 17th April 2005, 08:23
if a t4 can join stick me down. any1 taking there kids and so on????also any1 comming up the a1 past newcastle on there way there??

markt4
Sunday 17th April 2005, 08:24
wooohooo ive just lost my newbee status and become a member with the post above :drunk:

fraz13
Sunday 17th April 2005, 09:45
18: markt4

Mark yer more than welcome mate, its a site meet not a particular car meet, think theress gonny be a couple of T4's now :wink: Theres a couple of people taking their kids so thats cool aswell :rally_dri :banana:

d14vd_h
Sunday 17th April 2005, 10:24
fraz add 'dave' to the list = just 'dave'!
-see my post calling all scots in general section.
plus grumpybob looks confirmed!

Andrew
Sunday 17th April 2005, 10:26
Chaps

What was the date for this - what was the plan - can a summary be maintained (2-3 lines) with the list to make it easy for people ?

d14vd_h
Sunday 17th April 2005, 10:28
if a t4 can join stick me down. any1 taking there kids and so on????also any1 comming up the a1 past newcastle on there way there??
domt worry i'll be the guy driving the 940 hehhe :B_steerin

d14vd_h
Sunday 17th April 2005, 10:31
Chaps

What was the date for this - what was the plan - can a summary be maintained (2-3 lines) with the list to make it easy for people ?

fraz is the man to speak to andrew,
but its on the calander aswell,
basically 5th June Loch Lomond Shores - http://www.lochlomondshores.com/
think guys from down south are makin a weekend of it tho but main meet is sun
i agree the list should have this underneath it somehow!?!?
cant wait - hope to see you there?

fraz13
Sunday 17th April 2005, 11:06
Ok a summary

Its basically a weekend event for those who want to make it that, Its a bit far to travel for a day out if your Midlands or further as its mibees 6-7 hours drive

Theres a few places for staying

Howwood Inn (http://www.thehowwoodinn.com)

Pannell Farm (http://www.smoothhound.co.uk/a14508.html)

Erskine Bridge Hotel (http://www.a1tourism.com/uk/erskine.html)

Plenty more choice, thats just a couple locals

The main meet is Sunday 5th June, between 1 and 2pm, Loch Lomond Shores, Balloch

Click for Directions (http://www.lochlomondshores.com/journey/journey.asp#findus)

As the carparks big it also gets real busy in the summer months, a propose meeting there, getting a chat, a few pics then moving on for a wee drive up the lochside for food, pint and some scenery

fraz13
Sunday 17th April 2005, 11:09
3: Grumpybob
18: markt4
19: dave
20: Andrew???

Wobbly Dave
Sunday 17th April 2005, 19:30
I have edited the Calendar event to reflect the summary.

Can't wait! It is gonna be awesome.

fraz13
Sunday 17th April 2005, 20:23
A canny wait either,

Al need 2 find somewhere that will accomodate us all for eating, looks like theres gonny be close to 30 of us providing most show face lol

andi's red 850R
Sunday 17th April 2005, 21:00
:B_steerin fraz which hotel is the closest to the loch?
any body else stopping over night?

Andrew
Sunday 17th April 2005, 22:34
20: Andrew???

Don't put me down just yet - I'm supposed to be going to Scotland end of June with a load of mates so may not be able to manage both.

Ross9
Monday 18th April 2005, 00:12
andi, there are loads of hotels in Balloch within 5-10 mins walk of Loch Lomond shores complex. I forget the names of them, even though I deliver to most of them lol. Will try and remember and post up.

Ross

fraz13
Monday 18th April 2005, 09:07
Heres a page of some guest houses andi

Loch lomond Guest Houses (http://www.scotland2000.com/accom/nwest/)

Or if yer feelin rich lol

Cameron House Loch Lomond (http://www.incentives-scotland.com/)

Lodge on the Loch (http://www.loch-lomond.co.uk/)

Inverbeg Inn (http://www.kayukay.co.uk/centralscotlandhotels/inverbeglochlomondgil.html#Inverbeg%20Inn%20accomm odation%20Loch%20Lomond)

andi's red 850R
Monday 18th April 2005, 10:01
:B_steerin nice one lads thanx for the help
c u up there :haha:

kdst5
Sunday 24th April 2005, 18:48
Fraz just seen where the meet is and think i`ll head down sunday and hit a right at Stirling that will cut out Glasgow :) and cut down on time :B_steerin to get there

fraz13
Sunday 24th April 2005, 20:18
Hey Norm, thats cool mate, the Stirling road will bring you directly into Balloch and thats where The Shores are

Just mean you get to play on some back roads at the end of your journey as well as the beginning :B_steerin

See ye there :haha:

kdst5
Sunday 24th April 2005, 20:25
Yep that was my idea :sinner: roll on the 5th :haha:

fraz13
Sunday 24th April 2005, 20:32
Ok gang, today a went a wee blast on the boat with the troops, a stopped at a few places and think a found the best place for pics :B_thumb:

A took a few wee pics, tell me what you think?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v458/fraz13/HPIM0333.jpg

An idea of the size of space

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v458/fraz13/HPIM0340.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v458/fraz13/HPIM0334.jpg

kdst5
Sunday 24th April 2005, 20:42
lookin good mate looks like you could fit at least 20 of us in that space :hail:

dave
Sunday 24th April 2005, 21:21
fraz - hey i know that gate well, pass it when going to loch lomond golf course for business, nice background for photo's!

dave

fraz13
Sunday 24th April 2005, 21:39
A thought so Dave, plenty of room for loads of cars aswell, dunno whos gate it is but its unused so a cant see there being any probs

Wobbly Dave
Sunday 24th April 2005, 23:41
UNlike "Ger'off my laaand!" guy down in Kent. Looks fab - just hope we have the weather.

Ross9
Monday 25th April 2005, 06:30
Something familiar about the crest above the gate, I think it's probably another gate into the grounds of the golf course, as I deliver there occasionally so will have seen the crest before. Is it near the golf course then? or am I way off lol.

Ross

fraz13
Monday 25th April 2005, 09:46
Your probably right Ross, its inbetween Midross (Inchmurrin Ferry) and Luss, basically not far from the big roundabout passed Cameron House and Duck bay coming from Balloch

d14vd_h
Monday 25th April 2005, 12:34
ross is right,
its another entrance ot the golf club, but ive never seen it used,
if anythin does happen just do a scramble 2fast 2furious style hahah
cant wait guys got my motorsport emblem through today - never realised how small it is yet v expensive eeek
oh well the finishin touches are comin together should have spoler on before meet aswell so lookin good.

spesh
Monday 25th April 2005, 16:56
Right you lot would love to come along to this shin dig in the highlands of yours, but there is no way I can justify paying for petrol up and back from south wales 8-9 hours each way, can't afford it, but if there is anymore of this car sharing stuff, don't mind traveling 3-4 hours to somewhere to meet someone, anyone who maybe could help out????????????????????? :frown:

Wobbly Dave
Monday 25th April 2005, 17:03
Right you lot would love to come along to this shin dig in the highlands of yours, but there is no way I can justify paying for petrol up and back from south wales 8-9 hours each way, can't afford it, but if there is anymore of this car sharing stuff, don't mind traveling 3-4 hours to somewhere to meet someone, anyone who maybe could help out?????????????????????

Spesh - if you wanna car share from Brum - you are more than welcome to come with me. There should be 2 cars going from here. I know what you mean about the petrol thing.

bedlam
Monday 25th April 2005, 17:30
Fraz,
Any ideas yet re the timing at lomond shores. I'll be off the rig at that time and would certainly drive down from Drumnadrochit if time (and the missus) permits.
PS I think this forum is great - being called a Junior member while getting holiday offers from saga has almost put a spring back in my step.

spesh
Monday 25th April 2005, 17:36
That sounds great Dave didn't realise you still had some space in yours, A trip up to brum would be no problem at all, how about we have a little chat on sunday?!?!?!?!?

fraz13
Monday 25th April 2005, 17:49
Fraz,
Any ideas yet re the timing at lomond shores. I'll be off the rig at that time and would certainly drive down from Drumnadrochit if time (and the missus) permits.

Hi bedlam, fantastic part of the country mate :worship: Loch Ness is a old haunt of mine

Were thinking between 1-2pm at the Shores, its only 3 hours each way, Hope you can make it, Scottish support is what this site needs :wink:

Kdst5 (Norm) is coming down from Elgin its a shame yer both on opposite sides of the Loch

kdst5
Monday 25th April 2005, 19:57
Hey Bedlam if your going down via Fort william I could sling a right at kingussie and meet you at Fort william what do you think? :sinner:

Ross9
Monday 25th April 2005, 20:45
Aww, Spesh, not bringing your car, we have the best roads up here to use such a beast on don't you know.

Plus, I want to see it, its verging on criminal if you come to our fantastic land and dont bring the UK's quickest Volvo with you.

also, I want a shot in it, and vs it :ready2go: :rally_dri

Ross

Wobbly Dave
Monday 25th April 2005, 23:17
That sounds great Dave didn't realise you still had some space in yours, A trip up to brum would be no problem at all, how about we have a little chat on sunday?!?!?!?!?

I think that is entirely possible.

bedlam
Thursday 28th April 2005, 10:20
Hi kdst5,
I'll definitely be going through Ft William if I can make it, but it might be easier to meet at Crianlarich (easier for you) In any event, I'd be glad of the company.
Unfortunately, I can't confirm until I get home and speak to the missus etc, which wont be for another week. (when I get off the rig)
I'll stick up a post on Friday 6th May. Drop a line in if you're planning a trip to Inverness anytime and I'd meet you there. Just give me a bit of notice, as I'm not always able to access web.
Cheers

kdst5
Thursday 28th April 2005, 19:28
Hi Bedlam
Speak to the missus :slap: only kiddin i know only too well that story :frown: anyway sounds like a plan forming :B_steerin if you let us know as you say next week we can sort some times out. :sinner:

bedlam
Sunday 1st May 2005, 08:26
Fraz (and all the rest of you)
The photo site on page 11 seems to be the gates mentioned in http://www.rampantscotland.com/clans/blclancolquhoun.htm. They're old gates into Colquhoun Estate, unless I'm mistaken. If thats them, they're on rh side about 2 miles after Helensburgh roundabout when heading up to Luss.

fraz13
Sunday 1st May 2005, 08:42
hey belam

That'll be them exact gates :wink:

A wee bit of interesting reading there, specially reading about the MacGregor Clan who were defeted by the Campbell's (ma gran was a Campbell) who had Inveraray Castle (another fantastic place for pics, a was always told as a kid that was ma grans ancesory home)

markt4
Tuesday 3rd May 2005, 14:40
is there any camp sites on the loch?? with on site bar facilitys???

fraz13
Tuesday 3rd May 2005, 15:30
Mark theres loads of campsites on the loch, a big one at Balloch and sevral up the east side in Balmaha up to Rowerdennan, dont no if any have on site bars but nuthing stops you takin a good cargo with ye :wink:

markt4
Tuesday 3rd May 2005, 15:34
cheers that will do me

bedlam
Sunday 8th May 2005, 08:17
Kdst5/Fraz
I'll definitely be going to Loch Lomond. Maybe a meet at either Spean Bridge, or Crianlarich. Whichever is easiest.
I'm off to Ireland today, until Friday morning, so I won't be able to reply before then. Hear from you then, hopefully

TangoDeltaSierra3
Sunday 8th May 2005, 13:21
So who is actually going on this meet ? Can someone do a confirmed list ?
Can someone with local knowledge also explain to us English exactly where the meet is ? what region of Scotland ? Which junction of which Motorway etc it may be near etc....And to those of you going when, where you staying when u get there? Thanks.

fraz13
Sunday 8th May 2005, 16:48
A think most are definate but a few that are possible wont no till closer 2 the time, still 4 weeks 2 go, but well find oot soon :wink:

Click here for Directions (http://www.lochlomondshores.com/journey/journey.asp#findus) or check oot mine :wink:

Basically the meets in Strathclyde, Balloch, Loch Lomond Shores in Loch Lomond National Park, just North West of Glasgow bout 20 mins from City Centre

Follow M6 onto M(A)74, M8 City Centre NOT GLASGOW SOUTH Follow M8 right through City Centre over Kingston Bridge, passed Glasgow Airport and take junction 30 (M898 Erskine, Erskine Bridge (Toll 60p) Loch Lomond, Crianlarich) Over Bridge and follow A82 Crianlarich, Follow signs for Balloch then Loch Lomond Shores, easy as me :slap:

TangoDeltaSierra3
Sunday 8th May 2005, 18:21
I'm not going if i've got to pay 60p to cross a bridge. Scandalous! :haha:

TangoDeltaSierra3
Sunday 8th May 2005, 19:12
Aint there no party monsters going or anyone else fancy Friday night on the lash in Glasgow then have a lazy Saturday for the meet Sunday ? Oh i suppose i could save my Visa and stay at home too! :slap:

d14vd_h
Wednesday 11th May 2005, 00:58
heeeelllllooooo ladies and gentlemen,
leeeeetttttsss geeeeettt reeaaaadaaaay toooooooo ruuuuumble!!!

went up to luss today filmset of take the high road, idilyic day, stopped in at loch lomond shores and then onwads up the loch to luss as a little preview to the meet.

loch lomond shores is defo the place to start with huge free carpark and jenners etc,
then drive up to luss for unbeatable scenery!!!!
just need to be carefull was sneaky cops on road.
luss has big car park but is pay and display.
excellent places for food in luss, award winning coach house cafe could definatley accomodate us all and is traditional scottish without the tack, my dad has contacts with the owners through scottish enterprise initative if this is of use????
there are some excellent walks leaving from that point the longest being an hour round trip, otherwise just sitting on the beach soaking up the landscape would be awesome.

just thought id let people know
ps i dont want to hear anyone calling it a LOCK its a LOCCHHH orite!!!!! heheheheheh :remybussi

Wobbly Dave
Wednesday 11th May 2005, 01:17
point taken!

kdst5
Friday 13th May 2005, 20:13
Bedlam if your still ok for a meet at Crianlarich before heading down i`ll meet you there just give us a rough time to get there for. :B_steerin Not too early mind :drunk:

bedlam
Sunday 15th May 2005, 21:48
kdst5 - 12.00 would be time enough if we don't need to be at Lomond Shore till 1.00pm. Might be better to meet at old station cafe, rather than car park at junction - don't want to be seen hanging around outside the toilets lol

kdst5
Monday 16th May 2005, 20:16
Bedlam 12.00 is fine mate see you there :B_steerin

grumpybob
Tuesday 17th May 2005, 21:55
Hi all

Excuse me if this has been discussd before but as we all can see this thread is getting kinda long but.....

whats are we doing about food? are we going to try to get a pub lunch or is half a dozen disposable bbq's the order of the day?

Bob

fraz13
Tuesday 17th May 2005, 23:32
Well Bob am going to visit the Colqhoun (dunno how its spelt) Arms in Luss, gonny say theres a possible 20-30 ppl and ask if they could accomodate us, End of the day its a pub with good food, carpark aint that good but theres a massive public carpark across the road

Any other Suggestions welcome

grumpybob
Wednesday 18th May 2005, 22:04
Sounds good to me.

Bob

fraz13
Wednesday 18th May 2005, 22:30
Went to the Colquhoun Arms the day

Everythings cool with us going in for food and drink, they will accomodate us all providing its after the lunchtime rush..... thats cool as were not meeting till around 1-2pm, by the time eveyone arrives n we talk mince, we drive up and get some pics on the way it will be well after lunch we get there, the only problem is Luss is a major tourist spot so it will be busy :D

d14vd_h
Wednesday 18th May 2005, 23:09
nice job fraz thats awesome!!!

i'll be at the shores half 1ish, get the intros and chat goin on wee wander round the complex,
boost up the road takin in that golf course spot for some pics...
up to luss get some good loch/mountain photos eats and drinks
brilliance cant wait
nearly there!! :thewave:
sorry ive been off the radar dud - speak soon!

Titch
Wednesday 18th May 2005, 23:59
Mentioned the meet to my old man and he's coming too. He reckons he's an associate member as he nicks my car at every opportunity :lol:
(He tells me he's just making sure its running ok!!)

fraz13
Thursday 19th May 2005, 09:52
lol glad yeez are both comin along, dont tell me if it was you sons car you would'nt take it when you could :haha:

Mind and tell him mines still not for sale hahahah

cegc70t
Monday 23rd May 2005, 19:10
Fraz dont forget I am coming.

fraz13
Tuesday 24th May 2005, 11:00
Ok av sent a PM to everyone on the list, please reply just so we get a rough idea on definate numbers :D

Confirmed:

1: fraz13
2: GuyT5 + Pam
3: dave
4: markt4
5: d14vd_h
6: grumpybob
7: andi@volvo850t5 (pending family commitments)
8: Ross9 & Jaqc
9: ksdt5
10: Cegs40t
11: bedlam
12.9: taha22464
14: Dacvolvo (work permitting)
15: Titch and stooky :haha: Dad driving :pimp2:
16: markliddell666

Anyone else up for this please feel free to say, the more the merrier :D

P.s. reply in a PM and al just ammend this list save another 10 pages :haha:

bedlam
Wednesday 25th May 2005, 14:43
Fraz,
I'm definitely going - see you there. Meeing kdst5 @ Crianlarich en route.

dave
Saturday 28th May 2005, 15:01
who wants to meet on route with me, i live bonnybridge, i think the m8, then upto dunbarton seems a good route

grumpybob - i think you live near me

Ross9 & Jaqc - i think you's might be taking m8 route

so if you's want to meet me on route, let me know

anyone else want to meet on route, up this neck of the woods?

cheers

dave

taha22464
Saturday 28th May 2005, 15:57
definatly going as i wont manage any meets south of the border ,get nose bleeds if i leave Fife never mind leaving the country! Faz,sorry i didnt notice i had a pm ,bit thick when it comes to technology ,still typing with one finger ,mot on monday so should be rarin to go on sunday,cheers,Jel.
________
Starcraft 2 pro replay (http://screplays.com/replays)

taha22464
Saturday 28th May 2005, 15:59
by ra way any other Fifers in forum? Jel.
________
Www.****tube.Com/Video/35084/Anal-Creampie-And-A-Cumshot-In-Her-Eye (http://www.****tube.com/video/35084/anal-creampie-and-a-cumshot-in-her-eye)

Ross9
Saturday 28th May 2005, 17:17
Dave, from here we would take the M8 yes, either coming onto it from the M73, or joining it at Newhouse, depending which way we went from here.

I dare say it shouldn't be a problem to meet up some point along the way, still need to check jacqs shifts for the 5th.

Ross

Wobbly Dave
Saturday 28th May 2005, 23:06
All my car shares have dropped out. I cannot see it as viable at the moment to bring up BRV. Although there is part of me that says to hell with it - stick it on the CCard and do it on my own.

Thoughts?

d14vd_h
Sunday 29th May 2005, 00:44
pretty please dave :anmflower
hehe
u get my pm on VOC?

Wobbly Dave
Sunday 29th May 2005, 01:36
Have not finally decided yet. Still not been sent my activation email on VOC.

markliddell666
Sunday 29th May 2005, 01:52
count me in fraz ive spoke to grumpbob ill be there with him well in mind and not in spirt well ok then ill be totally pished as usuall but count me in good old bob for driving me on a sunday the day of vodka and irn bru
please note u need to try irn bru before u head off to the forgotten land of england SCOTLANDS NATIONAL DRINK if u cant handle irn bru then u may as well turn back round at the border ITS MUCH BETTER THAN COKE A COLA IRN BRU RULES anytone wanting to go fishin please let me know !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cegc70t
Sunday 29th May 2005, 10:26
Just a week to go now Fraz. A cany wait.

cegc70t
Sunday 29th May 2005, 10:30
All my car shares have dropped out. I cannot see it as viable at the moment to bring up BRV. Although there is part of me that says to hell with it - stick it on the CCard and do it on my own.

Thoughts?

Go for it dave max the ccard. After all, your friend are doing it! (peer presure applied)

fraz13
Sunday 29th May 2005, 10:46
I cannot see it as viable at the moment to bring up BRV. Although there is part of me that says to hell with it - stick it on the CCard and do it on my own.
Go on Dave, Ye might no get another chance like this for a long time :wink: lol :haha:

Just a week to go now Fraz. A cany wait.
Me to mate, 17 confirmed now so its looking good :D

Andrew
Sunday 29th May 2005, 10:47
I'd be up there like a shot but sister-in-laws baby due so I've been told I need to be around .... :( Maybe Scotland 2006 instead then .....

fraz13
Sunday 29th May 2005, 10:50
Just get those inconsiderate ppl told Andrew lol No more babies the this time nxt year :haha:

firstrebel
Sunday 29th May 2005, 11:27
VOC forums and registration:

Because the email server is still not fixed on our server, the auto replies cannot be sent. Today I will be putting this on the page that is used for registration, when I find which one. I will display an email address to contact and then I will manually set all the passwords for new members.

I am sorry for this inconvenience, but our ISP has been dreadful in their efforts to fix our server. The matter will probably go to solicitors this week.

I will PM you with the password.

Bob

fraz13
Sunday 29th May 2005, 11:51
Spammed by someone that dont even have an interest in this forum tut tut

cegc70t
Monday 30th May 2005, 00:00
What is that p*sh all about!!!!

v6en
Monday 30th May 2005, 16:49
in the event of not being able to contact everyone directly due to the VOC site being down for a week Bob has used this opportunity to tell that guy why he's not recieved his activation code, hardly spam fraz, tut tut

jacq.

fraz13
Monday 30th May 2005, 17:26
A class it as spam as it has no revelance to this topic, also he has made 3 posts on this forum all being to do with VOC, he therfore has made no intoduction to who he is (are we all just to guess) or contributed anything worth while on this forum, so it is spam as far as am concerned

Start a knew thread for people who are interested coz a aint, am quite happy on here wheres no pipes n slippers or scone breaks

Sorry if that upsets anyone :haha:

Ross9
Monday 30th May 2005, 17:57
ok i take your point, it wasn't relevant to the thread, but i've met Bob, he runs the VOC and he's a nice guy, there's no need to be so hostile, it makes VF look bad mate.

anyhow, to get back on topic, me and ross will defo be there.

jacq.

cegc70t
Monday 30th May 2005, 19:00
A new thread in off topic would have been cool for the VOC stuff. (p.s what the hell is VOC? please excuse my lack of understanding!)

dave
Monday 30th May 2005, 19:05
i think it means "volvo owners club"

the site is quite good for info, history, brochures, technical info, etc

dave

cegc70t
Monday 30th May 2005, 19:43
so it is dave. I have a membership for that. Aint used it for ages!

fraz13
Monday 30th May 2005, 19:55
A dont doubt hes a nice guy, just dont think its a good idea to post up in the middle of threads as it wont be seen by alot of members, also I feel like as hes posted 3 posts regarding VOC going down but when its back up and running again thats the last we'll hear from him, I hope not as his input could help a lot of VF members

Were all a friendly bunch and as you'll see on Sat am probs the friendliest oot the lot :haha:

Think its a good idea to start a new thread tho to explain to VOC members on here whats going on!!!

Again sorry if a sounded hostile peepo

Ross9
Monday 30th May 2005, 22:16
it's cool. looking forward to meeting you all at the weekend!

jacq.

dave
Wednesday 1st June 2005, 00:06
so it's sunday?, what time are we meeting?

dave

Wobbly Dave
Wednesday 1st June 2005, 00:33
I have mulled this over long and hard. I can't really afford to make it this time. I am really, really sorry. I sooo wanted to. But needs as must.

I would have to bring my own car, otherwise half the point is defunct.

Many thanks to Fraz - his kind offer of accomodation for the weekend was much appreciated.

fraz13
Wednesday 1st June 2005, 10:07
Dave between 1 and 2 mate :wink:

Wobbly Dave thats a real shame mate, never mind tho, always the nxt time :wink:

Ross9
Wednesday 1st June 2005, 20:24
Whats the full list then, and am I going to be the only one not driving? and thus the only one eager to use the inside of the pub lol.

Ross

fraz13
Wednesday 1st June 2005, 20:35
Confirmed:

2: GuyT5 + Pam
3: dave
4: markt4
5: d14vd_h
6: grumpybob
7: andi@volvo850t5 (pending family commitments)
8: Ross9 & Jaqc
9: ksdt5
10: Cegs40t
11: bedlam
12.9: taha22464
14: Dacvolvo (work permitting)
15: Titch and stooky :haha: Dad driving :pimp2:
16: markliddell666

There ye go Ross, also Titch has a broken foot so he aint drivin either lol Al be lookin forward do a wee pint wi some food :D Am sure am not the only one, oh and before a forget, marklidddell666 will be on the Vodka by the sounds of it hahahah

Andrew
Wednesday 1st June 2005, 20:52
Make sure you guys get lots of pics of the cars, each other and the surrounds - lucky buggers!

I wanna see them all when you get back....

Ross9
Wednesday 1st June 2005, 22:21
Ideal, I tend to find beer goes with the food well also, and am also a solid fan of vodka for afterwards lol.

Ross

fraz13
Wednesday 1st June 2005, 22:44
Can see Jaqc's gonny have a fun drive home wi you hahahaha

dave
Friday 3rd June 2005, 19:19
I have a wee problem guys, due to work cant make it this sunday.

have a good time

dave

MATTAL
Friday 3rd June 2005, 20:45
Wish you all guid weather up West on Sunday - as mentioned before, I'll be on the East coast racing at Duns in the Scottish Quad Champs but hope you all behave yersels - mind the "Safety cameras" in Cumbria (try logging on to their website 2morrow am and getting their route plan printed off. Also, beware the cameras over the bridge northbound after J42 on the M6 and Sthbnd at Gretna on the A/M74, also the variable limits on the M8 through G'gow.
In fact, just buy a shotgun and shoot them all as you pass 'em - do the world a favour!
Haved a gud 'un!
MATT

Wobbly Dave
Saturday 4th June 2005, 00:01
We want lots of them. I still feel really bad I cant make it.

fraz13
Saturday 4th June 2005, 02:22
Dont worry there will be plenty of pics, mibees a BRV in them after that drunken convo there huh hahahah

GuyD5
Saturday 4th June 2005, 12:36
Well, after hoping against hope for a substantial invoice to be paid (been waiting for a fortnight), it hasn't been and so I can't afford £120 worth of petrol for the trip .... gutted to say the least :(

Sorry Fraz me old mate, it'll have to be the next one .... hope you all enjoy yourselves.

markt4
Saturday 4th June 2005, 13:23
sorry i cant make it aswell....peeps comming to look at the car i have for sale tomorrow (hopefully ill be out buying a t5 tomorrow) and i dont fancy kipping out in this weater either!!!!
gets some photos fraz n hope to meet u all shortly

if tigra gets sold today though...i may well be up...just been offerd 2k for it maybe i should of took it :slap:

v6en
Saturday 4th June 2005, 13:45
so, where are we meeting up and what time?

jacq.

fraz13
Saturday 4th June 2005, 13:46
Jeez you lot are all dropping out lol shame on ye all lol the rains good for ye lol :slap: But thanx for lettin me no :wink:

On the same note a just got a wee call from Norm kdst5 saying he cant make it due to a close family Bereavement, ma thoughts are with ye and the family mate :hug:

fraz13
Saturday 4th June 2005, 13:51
Jacq

Between 1 and 2, Loch Lomond Shores, theres a few carparks and dunno what one till tomorrow but probs the first one ye come to, ye should have ma number in a PM infact al PM it now :wink:, geez a call or txt when yeez get there if ye canny find us :wink:

fraz13
Saturday 4th June 2005, 14:04
If we manage this amount for the first Scottish meet even in the rain al be happy :wink:

2: d14vd_h
3: grumpybob
4: andi@volvo850t5 (pending family commitments)
5: Ross9 & Jaqc
6: Cegs40t
7: bedlam
8: Craigk + Mrs Craigk
9: taha22464
10: Dacvolvo (work permitting)
11: Titch and stooky :haha: Dad driving :pimp2:
12: markliddell666

d14vd_h
Saturday 4th June 2005, 17:51
Got a quote of 50 quid for my spoiler to be painted yaaaaasss!!!!! reduction form my last one of 120...but....
wont be on in time for sun!!! gutted
and the weather wasnt good enough this week to paint the calipers but made up for it in polish and back to black yesterday
lookin forward til tomoro,
the numbers are lookin rather intimate now hahah

Ross9
Sunday 5th June 2005, 11:53
Hi guys, sorry for the 11th hour pull out, for anyone who hasn't left to go to the meet yet.

Jacq has been suffering since the middle of the week with a throat infection etc and it's not gotten any better so we wont be coming to the meet today, R&R needed. Sorry peeps, hope to catch you lot next time

Ross

fraz13
Sunday 5th June 2005, 19:38
Well a big thanks to all that turned up, the list died away to 7 cars but what a day was missed by loads, unfortunately some things cropped up and people couldnt make it but hope you can all make it nxt time :D

I had a fantastic day, great to finally put more faces to names

The rain even stayed off all day which was a bonus :wink: That cars all looked lovely

What a laugh we had in every way, big thanks to Badger haha what a funny totally random guy lol Excuse me!!! lol

Pics are posted CLICK HERE (http://www.volvot5.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=2467&page=1&pp=10)

Hope everyone else had as much of a fun day as I did, oh and appologies to Mrs Craigk for all the laddish humour :haha:

Oh and a will contact the Colquhoun Arms and thank them for they're hospitality, a think we were quite loud but they were really good and the food and pint was fab :D

Craigk
Sunday 5th June 2005, 22:14
Hey fraz it's Mrs Craigk (Jenna) the ladish humour was good, sorry i wasn't my normal self as i was only female there maybe next time some more birds can turn up, your right about badger tho think i can say for everyone our cheeks are sore after so much laughin :)

Hope to do it again soon as it was a gr8 day and worth the travelling.

Jenna

fraz13
Sunday 5th June 2005, 23:17
Hi Jenna

Glad ye enjoyed it :D it was such an ace day, Hopefully more "birds" (haha thats funny a chick saying that lol) will be there nxt time, end of the day its not all cars, the meal, pint and walk to the pier then the carry-on in the carpark was just fantastic
Am still laughing at that chick Mark sent oot the door to find the end of the que was hilarious, the guy he told he didnt have to pay coz its Sunday's face was a picture when he returned to his car with a ticket lol
Oh and how can a forget.... ch ch ch ch ch lol and psssssst lol

Hope 2 catch up with everyone again soon :D

Fraser