PDA

View Full Version : C70 RICA Stg.1

marc1401
Tuesday 10th January 2006, 16:03
Hi all, haven't been here in a while but have been regularly trawling at most of the posts, still keeping up to date with all things Volvo related and keeping loyal to VT5 :-)

As you may have forgotten, my missus has an auto 2001 2.0 completely standard so far. She's been telling me how she's been enjoying "owning" nobs in Corsa sxi's from the lights and overtaking them with pure auto frenzy(bless her!) and it got me thinking...

Now's the time to have her silver missile RICA'd :-)

Anybody know where our nearest fitting centre is? Bromsgrove is ages away, I've checked their website and they reckon a centre is in Lancs somewhere - just a few good miles down the road.

How much are these going for now?

Don't mention PPC, I had a very expensive bad experience with their rubbish and won't ever use them again....grrr...!

Cheers,
Marc

BTW: I still have my s60 as well as my new bike. Didnt get a V-MAX, too much bike to start with so got a YZF600r Thundercat instead. I rock! :)

volvotuning
Tuesday 10th January 2006, 16:55
Hi Marc,

Yes there is an installation centre in Preston, called ADS. The number is 01772 201 597, and ask for Dave.

Cheers,
Adam.

marc1401
Wednesday 11th January 2006, 17:30
Hi Marc,

Yes there is an installation centre in Preston, called ADS. The number is 01772 201 597, and ask for Dave.

Cheers,
Adam.

Thanks Adam, I received your email reply from your website too, thanks for replying, take care - Marc :-)