PDA

View Full Version : Another sneak peak - amp rack

mulletboy2
Monday 9th January 2006, 15:07
Hey guys,

Updated my install pics a few days ago, so figured I'd post here to keep you guys informed. SOOOO much left to do. I'm just about to change headunit and processor too, which complicates matters somewhat :D

http://www.icecavern.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=2568&st=0

Cheers

Mark

shiney
Monday 9th January 2006, 15:18
You must have shares in genesis mate. :)

Loving it though.

Mrsmopp
Monday 9th January 2006, 16:06
Oh my word whats happened to Nookies arse!!! LOL

Saves buying lowering spring tho eh Mark?

Looks a proper job, really impressive!

x

Vikingxl
Monday 9th January 2006, 16:20
That looks a bit serious mate!

mulletboy2
Monday 9th January 2006, 16:23
Cheers guys (and gal!) :)

Oh my word whats happened to Nookies arse!!! LOL
Well, I have to admit, I've been treating her very well. She did put on a few lbs over the Christmas period though :D

Saves buying lowering spring tho eh Mark?
Yep :D Now I just need to add a couple of subs in the engine bay to even things out a bit :lol:

siamblue
Monday 9th January 2006, 17:13
Hi Mulletboy what a beauty mate, must be costing you more than the car is worth lol,

keep up the good work,

Gary

mulletboy2
Monday 9th January 2006, 17:55
Hi Mulletboy what a beauty mate, must be costing you more than the car is worth lol,
lol, don't even go there mate, I don't want to think about it! :D

arbee
Monday 9th January 2006, 20:22
looks darn good that, cant wait to see/hear it in action. Do you attend the various shows with TA? like trax/donny etc? I would like to get the forum involved in these, might be an idea for a bit later in the year :)

mulletboy2
Monday 9th January 2006, 20:36
I attend all of the TA meets that I can make it to, and some of the larger national shows. This year I should be competing, so Donny will be my first competition, and Trax is another that'll be on my list, yeah :)

Problem with competing is that generally you have to hang around by the cars, although this year I think they're looking at improving that situation somewhat... but yeah, by all means get the forum involved - there aren't enough T5's. Last year mine was one of the only ones at Trax (in the middle of the Rover Coupe Owners Club :D )

Cheers

Mark

arbee
Monday 9th January 2006, 20:53
I attend all of the TA meets that I can make it to, and some of the larger national shows. This year I should be competing, so Donny will be my first competition, and Trax is another that'll be on my list, yeah :)

Problem with competing is that generally you have to hang around by the cars, although this year I think they're looking at improving that situation somewhat... but yeah, by all means get the forum involved - there aren't enough T5's. Last year mine was one of the only ones at Trax (in the middle of the Rover Coupe Owners Club :D )

Cheers

Mark

Cool :) Yeah I have attended quite a few with Astra people (www.astra-sport.co.uk) and not only are they good days out from the show perspective but it a good 'meet' with a massive range of cars/styles/buget etc etc.

Always make a point in wandering round the TA line up - jaw dropping stuff. Remeber seeing a walled fiat panda run by an oriental looking guy - you may know him - massive SPL!

I will miss all that if VT5 isn't involved - think othrwise it will have to be a similar T5-in-a-pack-of-astras type affair! I noted some interest in Trax here last year but it didn't come to anything. :( I will make it my mission this year I think!

mulletboy2
Monday 9th January 2006, 21:26
Always make a point in wandering round the TA line up - jaw dropping stuff. Remeber seeing a walled fiat panda run by an oriental looking guy - you may know him - massive SPL!
Only know of two oriental guys on TA, one who's heavily in to SQ (so it wasn't him), and a guy known as "Ed" - don't know what he drives or runs though.

I will miss all that if VT5 isn't involved - think othrwise it will have to be a similar T5-in-a-pack-of-astras type affair! I noted some interest in Trax here last year but it didn't come to anything. :( I will make it my mission this year I think!
Yeah, hopefully we'll sort something out this year. Donny's a good one due to 1/2 nights camping/drinking aswell as the event itself. I don't do camping mind you, but I know that most people are happy to, and it costs peanuts :)

arbee
Monday 9th January 2006, 21:39
cool, nah it certainly weren't sq!, sorry for it going o/t. will have to make a thread of it sometime :)