PDA

View Full Version : tyers

pikeajm
Friday 25th February 2005, 22:30
just wondering on your opinion on mitchilin pilot sport tyers have got 4 new ones on my car that it come with.. what they grip like in dry and wet weather ect?? any info would be helpfull hoping to got out in a few days on my fav road and give her some severe right foot action to see what she can do,,i just like to see what a car can do before i go embarrising boy racers :rainfro:

Kent Canary
Friday 25th February 2005, 23:47
They are fine. They last very well and I havent had a problem with them. They are called Michelin Primacy now should you come to replace them. Of course the T5 eats tyres anyway so enjoy them while they last..

Ivan
Saturday 26th February 2005, 19:04
I have em on mine. Fronts last about a year for me. (12,000 miles ish). For most of their life they grip very well in wet and dry. Towards the end they get a bit spinny in the wet. On damp, salted roads, they 'scurry around' a lot if you're in a hurry! - but that probably applies to most tyres and cars!

pikeajm
Saturday 26th February 2005, 22:01
i found that out today on salty road was a bit interesting gave her half throttle on roundabout and she said NO and went straight on lol