PDA

View Full Version : My T5's last day 31/12/05

spesh
Saturday 31st December 2005, 11:46
This afternoon my 850 will make it's last trip before I pull her off the road, so this afternoon i'll prob leave a little bit of rubber on many different roads in and around south wales, she will be in a coma till end of Feb, then she will be alive again, with maybe a bit more kick and a different colour in her cheeks (not ££££ty polar cop white). So my Nova is out and ready to go as of tomorrow.

Vikingxl
Saturday 31st December 2005, 12:41
You are going to miss her but think of how much you are going to save on fuel

S60D5
Saturday 31st December 2005, 14:37
This afternoon my 850 will make it's last trip before I pull her off the road, so this afternoon i'll prob leave a little bit of rubber on many different roads in and around south wales, she will be in a coma till end of Feb, then she will be alive again, with maybe a bit more kick and a different colour in her cheeks (not ££££ty polar cop white). So my Nova is out and ready to go as of tomorrow.

Sorry, for a moment there I thought you said Nova! :pants:

Mrsmopp
Saturday 31st December 2005, 16:37
And even after all that work and money thrown at her she'll still be the 2nd fastest on the forum :haha:

x

BlackBeast
Saturday 31st December 2005, 17:14
And even after all that work and money thrown at her she'll still be the 2nd fastest on the forum :haha:

x

LOL @ Moppy. I cant remember what your proposed mods list is going to be for your project??? Will nitrous make an appearance at all???

Mrsmopp
Saturday 31st December 2005, 17:19
LOL @ Moppy. I cant remember what your proposed mods list is going to be for your project??? Will nitrous make an appearance at all???

Its top secret but no NOS is involved ;) (Top secret because nothing has been fully decided yet there are still alot of avenues that need exploring.....)

I dont like to rub spesh's nose in it tho LMSO!

x

spesh
Sunday 1st January 2006, 13:44
Its top secret but no NOS is involved ;) (Top secret because nothing has been fully decided yet there are still alot of avenues that need exploring.....)

I dont like to rub spesh's nose in it tho LMSO!

x
HAHAHAHAH if you say so moppy, March is coming up soon, so you can save all your glory till then.

shiney
Monday 2nd January 2006, 09:35
So can we expect to see you hanging out in Mcdonnalds car par with all the other Nova drivers then? :D

I'm a bit curious as to all these modifications now.

Vikingxl
Monday 2nd January 2006, 10:12
Well spesh hows the old turbo nova driving then having fun?

pikeajm
Monday 2nd January 2006, 11:31
whats the plans for the t5 then

spesh
Monday 2nd January 2006, 12:10
Nova is fine getting over 50 to the gallon out of her, how cool is that, only shame is if someone hits me at more than 5 mph i will most prob be dead, lol, but it is worth it for over 50 to the gallon.
All mods are kept hush hush till march when she will be finished, did someone say LPG conversion??? lol

S60D5
Monday 2nd January 2006, 12:27
Nova is fine getting over 50 to the gallon out of her, how cool is that, only shame is if someone hits me at more than 5 mph i will most prob be dead, lol, but it is worth it for over 50 to the gallon.

Just get a D5 then you can get 50mpg in safety!! :B_blite: