PDA

View Full Version : Possibly the most stupid question ever.....

BlackBeast
Wednesday 28th December 2005, 11:33
.....how do i take my battery out, is it just a case of pulling it out or does it have a clamp and a bolt to secure it from moving about in the tray, if it does i cant find the bolt??? :slap:

Andrew
Wednesday 28th December 2005, 11:37
.....how do i take my battery out, is it just a case of pulling it out or does it have a clamp and a bolt to secure it from moving about in the tray, if it does i cant find the bolt??? :slap:

If engine is in front of you the battery on your right there should be a little black clip-in clamp to the left of the battery. sorta the size of half a fist. This holds the battery steady in the battery tray - just flick it up and out.

Then slide the battery to your left and pull up and out.

Remember to either have your car running or know your radio code before doing this :)

Ac.

BlackBeast
Wednesday 28th December 2005, 11:47
If engine is in front of you the battery on your right there should be a little black clip-in clamp to the left of the battery. sorta the size of half a first. This holds the battery steady in the battery tray - just flick it up and out.

Then slide the battery to your left and pull up and out.

Remember to either have your car running or know your radio code before doing this :)

Ac.

Thanks Andrew :remybussi

You'd never guess that im capable of taking engines and gearboxes out on my own would you lol

Andrew
Wednesday 28th December 2005, 13:04
As a wise man once said ... "the only stupid question is the one you never ask"
Ac.

swordy21
Wednesday 28th December 2005, 14:33
Thanks Andrew :remybussi

You'd never guess that im capable of taking engines and gearboxes out on my own would you lol

I had trouble a little while ago, forgot that there's a little lip that holds the battery in place once clip removed. Lots of swearing and stuff :slap:

Vikingxl
Wednesday 28th December 2005, 14:40
I didn't know either!