PDA

View Full Version : Is there anybody there?

Quicksilver
Monday 6th June 2022, 15:55
Almost a reintroduction, I’ve been away for a while and my car has been mothballed whilst I was sorting my Range Rover Sport (and covid of course)so been on RRS and D3 forums but it’s come time to get the old running again, I’ve missed her.

So looking around on the Volvo forum’s there doesn’t appear to be much activity, what’s happened to T5/D5?

Wobbly Dave
Monday 6th June 2022, 23:49
like many bill boards - a lot has turned to social media groups instead.

Dangerous Dave
Tuesday 7th June 2022, 19:30
We're still here though :D

I haven't updated my project thread fore a while, though life has got in the way!

MoleT-5R
Wednesday 8th June 2022, 12:08
Yep still here and and checking in a few days, though sadly not doing much volvo stuff at present, as house, garden and work have taken over, but will be back sorting the fleet soon.

JT
Wednesday 8th June 2022, 18:55
yep still here, wrecking yet more engines and other volvo parts! :uglyhamme

Dangerous Dave
Wednesday 8th June 2022, 19:27
That and fuel costs not helping...

MoleT-5R
Wednesday 8th June 2022, 20:59
Hopefully re-constructing the xc90 this week for mot, long time off the road and hopefully the re-placement engine is not a dog, will be good to have a tow car again, then may be another 850 could then be towed home to join the fold...???????????????

Dangerous Dave
Friday 10th June 2022, 19:28
Hopefully re-constructing the xc90 this week for mot, long time off the road and hopefully the re-placement engine is not a dog, will be good to have a tow car again, then may be another 850 could then be towed home to join the fold...???????????????
Ooooh, tantalising bit of info there, care to elaborate? :D

MoleT-5R
Friday 10th June 2022, 19:39
Ooooh, tantalising bit of info there, care to elaborate? :D

You probably know already, but a certain project is moving to a new stable, I just have to clear a space and ready the tow car.......updates will follow and they will be on here first before any other platform, as I'm not over the moon with FB car pages tbh