PDA

View Full Version : Not had this fault before..?

Assasin
Tuesday 20th December 2005, 12:05
The T5 has developed a very odd fault that is just not acceptable and may well end my driving pleasure with it... :frown:

the MRS LIKES IT :wtf:

After driving all my Audi's she has decided that she enjoys driving the T5!
Her corsa sits on the drive a little too much for my liking, and now comments have started to appear like " your cars first off the drive so i may as well take it" .. And the pram and all the stuiff doesnt fit in the corsa very well..

I was kinda hoping she would say it was too big as she has done with all the other cars ive had... this could be bad.

Shes even started calling the T5 "her car"...

Saying that that make me the owner of a 53 plate sxi corsa.. :slap:
which i could sell and buy... an s60 T5 :remybussi

another happy ending... :insane:

Mrsmopp
Tuesday 20th December 2005, 12:07
The girl has taste!! Thats a good sign!! Next thing is to get her signed up here I could do with some female company lol

x

fireclown
Tuesday 20th December 2005, 12:20
let her start putting the fuel in. things might take a turn around lol

Assasin
Tuesday 20th December 2005, 14:50
:wink: nice thinking....

but ive started looking at s60's now :anmflower

S60D5
Tuesday 20th December 2005, 15:30
:wink: nice thinking....

but ive started looking at s60's now :anmflower

S60's are very nice! ;)

siamblue
Tuesday 20th December 2005, 16:06
let her start putting the fuel in. things might take a turn around lol

Mine does that all the time and pays for all my mods, and she doesn't even drive :)

Gary

weasel
Tuesday 20th December 2005, 16:29
'Mine does that all the time and pays for all my mods, and she doesn't even drive'
cool.... that saves having to show her the large hole at the top of the garden then!

siamblue
Tuesday 20th December 2005, 18:07
'Mine does that all the time and pays for all my mods, and she doesn't even drive'
cool.... that saves having to show her the large hole at the top of the garden then!

She has her limits though mate, And she is well in the xmas spirit at the moment, wait untill the end of Jan though with MOT due Insurance due Wobblys struts if i win them and a new d/pipe with race cat including the 18T :remybussi ,
She won't be smiling after that lot lol.