PDA

View Full Version : graphics - old skool

d14vd_h
Friday 16th December 2005, 16:30
dont want ot bombard the place with my oldschool 140 threads - i'll save that for VOc but thought u guys might want a peek at this. its the graphics i got lined up for the 144.

D5Guy
Monday 19th December 2005, 20:26
Nice. I was worried for a moment that it would be a picture of an eighties style 'Fido Dido'.

Engineer
Monday 19th December 2005, 20:50
dont want ot bombard the place with my oldschool 140 threads - i'll save that for VOc but thought u guys might want a peek at this. its the graphics i got lined up for the 144.Is it a real GT? If so a rare beast. Back in the 90's I used to look after a 164 auto, gold metalic, fully loaded, injection model and one of the last, what a lovely car to drive. The ecu was as big as the drivers seat and was, funny enough, fitted underneath.

d14vd_h
Tuesday 20th December 2005, 00:41
Not a GT mate rather a 144S, but it needs the stripes for the sporting appeal, id flirted with the idea of viper stripes, then side stripes like a mustang then i saw this!!! perfetc, volvo authentic and based on the old school R sport badge.

LOL at fido dido, water skining along the side of the car holding onto the coachline as i remember!!!!