PDA

View Full Version : awesome

craig
Thursday 15th December 2005, 20:35
well the t5 went back for a new turbo yesterday and i got it back today .i had a new 16t fitted and ive gained enough torque to plow my field now (lol) if anyone is umin and arin about wether to get the 280 rica then i will say stop £££££ting about with mbc,s and bleed valves and go to VT and get it done once and for all, you wont regret it!!! thanks again to all at vt and well done. :B_steerin :jaw:

LeeT5
Thursday 15th December 2005, 23:14
well the t5 went back for a new turbo yesterday and i got it back today .i had a new 16t fitted and ive gained enough torque to plow my field now (lol) if anyone is umin and arin about wether to get the 280 rica then i will say stop £££££ting about with mbc,s and bleed valves and go to VT and get it done once and for all, you wont regret it!!! thanks again to all at vt and well done. :B_steerin :jaw:

Its not a case of umin and arin.....theres the small matter of £20 MBC V ££££ loadsa money.....NUFF said.

For the record, if i had money to burn i would have rica'd ions ago, or even bought an R, but all the while money is an issue i'll just keep on umin and arin thx.. anyhow i'm happy for you. :)

S60D5
Thursday 15th December 2005, 23:18
Its not a case of umin and arin.....theres the small matter of £20 MBC V ££££ loadsa money.....NUFF said.

For the record, if i had money to burn i would have rica'd ions ago, or even bought an R, but all the while money is an issue i'll just keep on umin and arin thx.. anyhow i'm happy for you. :)

Put £10 a side per week and you can get the 280 in May.

weasel
Friday 16th December 2005, 22:35
what bothers me is mechanical reliability, i intend to keep my car for some time.