PDA

View Full Version : Volvo meet for the UK march 24th 2018

V70dan
Saturday 10th February 2018, 20:31
Hello if your interested then your more than welcome to join us I would like to put a modified or non modified Volvo car statement out there .

So if your from the north of UK the aim is to meet at the Leicester forest east services at 8 am Saturday morning on the 24th of march 2018 then every one that attends will
De part at 8:45 and drive convoy down to poddington .
AKA santa pod run what you bring /brung .arriving just before 10 am .

And if you are interested from the south of the country then same applies people can meet at Watford gap north bound services for 8am Saturday 24th march 2018 and depart from there at 8:45 to head to santa pod .

I just want to get a idea of volume turn out .why not treat your car to stretch it's legs and show you the full potential of your car in a safe place and also a brand new surface has been layed 35pound passengers pay extra .

Here is some info

Feel free to reply on this Volvo meet if your up for it guys and gals.

V70dan
Saturday 10th March 2018, 21:20
Hello if your interested then your more than welcome to join us I would like to put a modified or non modified Volvo car statement out there .

So if your from the north of UK the aim is to meet at the Leicester forest east services at 8 am Saturday morning on the 24th of march 2018 then every one that attends will
De part at 8:45 and drive convoy down to poddington .
AKA santa pod run what you bring /brung .arriving just before 10 am .

And if you are interested from the south of the country then same applies people can meet at Watford gap north bound services for 8am Saturday 24th march 2018 and depart from there at 8:45 to head to santa pod .

I just want to get a idea of volume turn out .why not treat your car to stretch it's legs and show you the full potential of your car in a safe place and also a brand new surface has been layed 35pound passengers pay extra .

Here is some info

Feel free to reply on this Volvo meet if your up for it guys and gals.

Important information please be warned that the road in to poddington will be closed so please avoid

hinwick road..........in your satnav.