PDA

View Full Version : My V70 R, 20 years old today and through the MOT!

foammanmark
Tuesday 6th February 2018, 18:22
So my Nautic V70 R was registered 20 year's ago today, and is about to turnover 195k miles. £170 all in for the MOT today, including track rod ends, exhaust hanger, abs module repair plus a few other minor things. Does need tracking cos the machine was broken though................

Very happy, especially with my 17 year old C70 T5 coming through her MOT 2 week's ago for £120.

Next things are to try and get the aircon's sorted, and a full exhaust system for the R, but April onwards.

Harvey
Tuesday 6th February 2018, 22:32
Good news one more year ��

LeeT5
Wednesday 7th February 2018, 17:06
:thewave:

Nice one!

MoleT-5R
Wednesday 7th February 2018, 21:19
So my Nautic V70 R was registered 20 year's ago today, and is about to turnover 195k miles. £170 all in for the MOT today, including track rod ends, exhaust hanger, abs module repair plus a few other minor things. Does need tracking cos the machine was broken though................

Very happy, especially with my 17 year old C70 T5 coming through her MOT 2 week's ago for £120.

Next things are to try and get the air-con's sorted, and a full exhaust system for the R, but April onwards.

Good news with the mot's Mark, as for the air-con, have a word with Stephen Evans....apparently he knows a bit about air-con systems ;)