PDA

View Full Version : Flash shield or dust cover

PHIL V70R
Monday 15th January 2018, 14:12
Hi lads not been about for a while lol need help as an redoing the R as in the title it sits in the distributor cap lost mine somewhere so hopping some one might have or know Ware I could get one any information is great cheers lads

MoleT-5R
Monday 15th January 2018, 14:23
Hi lads not been about for a while lol need help as an redoing the R as in the title it sits in the distributor cap lost mine somewhere so hopping some one might have or know Ware I could get one any information is great cheers lads

Welcome back, Pm me an address and I'll post you one out as I should have one lying about here.

PHIL V70R
Monday 15th January 2018, 16:52
Cheers mate much appreciated.

Kingsford G
Tuesday 16th January 2018, 01:17
Hello stranger.Long time no see.:D

PHIL V70R
Tuesday 16th January 2018, 18:02
Hello stranger.Long time no see.:D
Hi mate how's things with you lol been a bit busy here but sorted now so need to cracking on with the volvo got head done it drop a valve and the head I bought had a crack in it how's u?

Kingsford G
Tuesday 16th January 2018, 23:39
[QUOTE=PHIL V70R;815284]Hi mate how's things with you lol been a bit busy here but sorted now so need to cracking on with the volvo got head done it drop a valve and the head I bought had a crack in it how's u?[/QUOT

All good mate.I`m into Mercs at the moment haven`t had a Volvo for a good while but everytime I see one catches my eye.Is that the R you doing?

PHIL V70R
Wednesday 17th January 2018, 13:00
Yeah been of road a while and I have been working away so not had any time for things and it dropped a valve what a pain that was lol u still got your R somewhere.and still after the twin exhaust system for it if u see one let me no lol.

Kingsford G
Friday 19th January 2018, 03:06
Yeah been of road a while and I have been working away so not had any time for things and it dropped a valve what a pain that was lol u still got your R somewhere.and still after the twin exhaust system for it if u see one let me no lol.

Haven`t got any Volvos at the moment.So Far I only had 2 Peugeot engines come in with a valve dropped.Any damage the the head and piston?

PHIL V70R
Sunday 21st January 2018, 08:59
Just a valve but trying to find a good head was hard lol four to five weeks then it's back on the road and possibly for sale.

Kingsford G
Tuesday 23rd January 2018, 00:55
Just a valve but trying to find a good head was hard lol four to five weeks then it's back on the road and possibly for sale.

Whats the next buy then?

MoleT-5R
Tuesday 23rd January 2018, 10:17
hopefully once it's back on the road, it will change his mind.

PHIL V70R
Wednesday 24th January 2018, 19:31
hopefully once it's back on the road, it will change his mind.
You never no lad's as my daily drive at the moment is a Peugeot 407sw and it's crap lol

Kingsford G
Thursday 25th January 2018, 01:59
You never no lad's as my daily drive at the moment is a Peugeot 407sw and it's crap lol

Do a nice job then cos it sounds like a keeper to me lol