PDA

View Full Version : V50 d5 & t5 advice on remaps

Barcelona joe
Wednesday 10th January 2018, 16:59
hello , anyone have experience of Celtic Tuning versus SUPERCHIP on V50 , My 850R was remapped at HLM Bromsgrove, but Hamish is not doing remaps now /
All advice welome

don kalmar union
Wednesday 10th January 2018, 17:44
I can offer you MTE's Swedish written software for £395 including VAT for both T5 and D5 versions. You install it yourself using MTE's unique Softloader interface to connect the vehicle to an XP equipped laptop. You can search both here and and T5D5 and find a lot of stuff on MTE who I have been representing here in the UK for 20 years mow.

Don.

Barcelona joe
Saturday 13th January 2018, 10:21
hello , anyone have experience of Celtic Tuning versus SUPERCHIP on V50 , My 850R was remapped at HLM Bromsgrove, but Hamish is not doing remaps now /
All advice welome
Thanks for your advice Don, I am not equipped with a laptop, and would prefer giving cars to an approved upgrade installer.
I note that you are based in Chesham, do you travel ?

don kalmar union
Saturday 13th January 2018, 18:01
You do need to 'beg, borrow or steal' an old XP equipped laptop to carry out the installation of MTE's calibrations. Firstly you take a read out from the car and email it to me. I forward it to MTE in Stockholm who assemble their exact combination of calibrations to match the requirements of the read out. When I receive back their calibrations I email them back to you for you to install.

you will not under any circumstances get this level of bespoke work from celtic or one of their dealers......

Don.