PDA

View Full Version : V70R What to look for b4 buying

Liddo
Monday 12th December 2005, 10:59
Ok guys, I need a little help.
Going to pick up a V70R on Saturday, and I need to know what to look out for (dodgey wise). Im not bad at the old mechanics. I'll look for the usual, like rear shock mounts, engine mounts, clutch/gearbox issues, tappety engine. Anything else???? Its got 132k miles with full history, so Im hoping all with be ok. Obviously there should be a spot of rust anywhere on it aswell!

Mrsmopp
Monday 12th December 2005, 11:26
You should know all the pitfalls to look out for on the 70's - you already own one!! LOL

x

Liddo
Monday 12th December 2005, 11:29
I know Moppy, but R's are a SPECIAL bread ;) Just thought someone might know a little more than the little I do ;)

fraz13
Monday 12th December 2005, 11:30
There just the same cars mate with lower suspenders, bigger wheels n a few more goodies inside ;)

Liddo
Monday 12th December 2005, 11:45
There just the same cars mate with lower suspenders, bigger wheels n a few more goodies inside ;)

:slap: No bleedin difference then ;) Oh well, off to Milton Keynes on Saturday then :D IF the trains are running, and they can see through that bloody big black cloud around there ;)

siamblue
Monday 12th December 2005, 16:36

You forgot a extra 100kgs to boot ;)