PDA

View Full Version : Back to another Volvo :)

Slomo
Thursday 27th July 2017, 14:10
Hi All

Well i still have my old S40 T4... However last night i bought a 2004 V40 TDI 1.9 that needs work. It had been lowered and the guy punched a hole in the sump and engine stopped.. Hoping it wont be a dead engine but looking for a sump at least 1st to try. does need a few other things also but i am happy with it :) Will be needing some members help to get this car back on the road and looking like it should :)
This is a project car and not a daily :)

Slomo

M-R-P
Friday 28th July 2017, 05:52
Hello mate :)

I know the v40 you've bought, used to be a bloody mobile disco, ruining everybody's macdonalds in holes bay every Friday and Saturday night.

Was a "shame" when it stopped turning up ;)

What plans do you have for it?

S70T5Chris
Friday 28th July 2017, 08:00
Hello mate :)

I know the v40 you've bought, used to be a bloody mobile disco, ruining everybody's macdonalds in holes bay every Friday and Saturday night.

Was a "shame" when it stopped turning up ;)

What plans do you have for it?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

If I know J, and I think I do....

You ain't seen nothin' yet!!! :lol::lol:

Slomo
Friday 28th July 2017, 09:22
it will be louder :)

So while looking into this car it says its a vw engine? Is that correct?

So this is my new project toy.. Still got the bora :) Was UK Champion is Advance SQ 4000 Euro class in 2016 :) and top 5 in Europe.. Car is now semi retired but still loud... New daily road trip Sound car is a Chrysler 300c estate :) Diesel.. Love it.. But loving having the volvo.. Looking forward to sorting her out properly.....

Any help with the volvo much appreciative :)

Ettienne
Friday 28th July 2017, 21:54
Renault engine I thought ?

Slomo
Thursday 3rd August 2017, 09:48
I thought it was the renault but when i do an ebay search it tells me its the vw engine?

Would anyone have a spare sump for this V40 that they would like to sell me?

Slomo