PDA

View Full Version : 2001 S40 T4 DropLinks - HELP!

BarnsleyT4
Monday 26th June 2017, 21:15
Hi everyone, I am new here, and im not sure this is even in the right section, so if its not then im sorry
but I need some information ASAP as i am booked on a charity track day on Friday and I am trying to fit a new set of BC Racing Coil-overs to my 2001 S40 T4, the problem i have is that I need shorter drop links.

Has anyone fitted BC Coil-overs to their V40/S40 and do you know what drop links I need.. I have heard that they come from a Citroen, but Im not sure which model or even if that is correct

or even fitted aftermarket suspension, what did you use

PLEASE GUYS!!! HELP

LeeT5
Tuesday 27th June 2017, 08:02
Hi everyone, I am new here, and im not sure this is even in the right section, so if its not then im sorry
but I need some information ASAP as i am booked on a charity track day on Friday and I am trying to fit a new set of BC Racing Coil-overs to my 2001 S40 T4, the problem i have is that I need shorter drop links.

Has anyone fitted BC Coil-overs to their V40/S40 and do you know what drop links I need.. I have heard that they come from a Citroen, but Im not sure which model or even if that is correct

or even fitted aftermarket suspension, what did you use

PLEASE GUYS!!! HELP

(Can admin move this to the S40 section please, he may get a response there)

His first post and he's already swearing at us too!