PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know where my old car is? VRM - N547 YCT

T5SLAVE
Saturday 27th May 2017, 17:17
Hello all.

I haven't been on here for years...as unfortunately I haven't owned a Volvo for years:worried:

I was just wondering if anyone knew where my old car is these days?

White 850 T5 saloon. N547 YCT if memory serves me. I modified it in the looks department somewhat so it ended up looking more like an R of sorts I guess?

Sold it way back in 2008 and miss it loads!!! Photo below was added when I was posting on here regularly, I cant find any more anywhere.

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j212/T5SLAVE/BAK.jpg

Thanks very much if anyone can help?

Take care.

Mark.

bainco12
Saturday 27th May 2017, 18:07
Perhaps you have already check DVLA but if not: DVLA say untaxed as at March 2010 and MOT expired December 2010

Shinsplintz 101
Saturday 27th May 2017, 20:45
Good chance it's been broken then sadly. Like so many others.

T5SLAVE
Saturday 27th May 2017, 22:47
Oh dear....now I am feeling very sad. To think it might not have been on the road since 2010 is staggering. It was a great car when I sold it, had so much going for it!

Wish I had never sold it now.

Found some photos of the ole girl on another website....

http://www.southwestcruisin.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=22540&highlight=volvo+turbo

Dangerous Dave
Sunday 28th May 2017, 21:37
I remember doing those red LEDS.

Nice to hear from you again Mark :)

T5SLAVE
Monday 29th May 2017, 10:59
I remember doing those red LEDS.

Nice to hear from you again Mark :)

Nice to hear from you too! Ah the LEDS! Funny but it's some of the little things like those LEDS that make me sit and think "WHY did I sell the ole girl?!" Such a shame that at the time finances meant I had little choice.

Knowing she's almost certainly been scrapped makes me feel very sad and want to have the ole girl back even more than when I first put the post up "just trying to find out" where she was!

Oh well can't be helped now. Can't find any white ones for sale though I must say!