PDA

View Full Version : Replacement boost hoses?

Sweep
Monday 20th February 2017, 19:50
I've just put the T5 back on the road after smoking around in a Clio sport for a while, and I'd forgot about the boost issues I was having before.

I had a 304 map on it but sold it, and at the time it didn't like making full boost all the time, and even felt as if it was pulsating? I stuck a IPD BCS and changed the vac lines to and from it (correct orientation) but still to no avail, I've looked over the boost hoses and whilst I can't see anything obvious, as I'll be keeping the car a while longer I figured it'd make sense to change them for a piece of mind anyway.

Any suggestions on where to get a kit from? I don't want bright blue or anything, just nice and original looking.

Ben.

stribo
Tuesday 21st February 2017, 11:05
I've just put the T5 back on the road after smoking around in a Clio sport for a while, and I'd forgot about the boost issues I was having before.

I had a 304 map on it but sold it, and at the time it didn't like making full boost all the time, and even felt as if it was pulsating? I stuck a IPD BCS and changed the vac lines to and from it (correct orientation) but still to no avail, I've looked over the boost hoses and whilst I can't see anything obvious, as I'll be keeping the car a while longer I figured it'd make sense to change them for a piece of mind anyway.

Any suggestions on where to get a kit from? I don't want bright blue or anything, just nice and original looking.

Ben.

If you want standard look then you could get a complete set from Volvo, or by 2 or 3 metres of black silicon from ebay.

mikey
Wednesday 22nd February 2017, 09:07
i think i have some off mine before i upgraded, standard but your welcome to them for postage prices if i can find them in my workshop. pm me as don't check posts that much