PDA

View Full Version : 2018 SwedeSportUK events ice driving, vallakratraffen, gothenburg

Ettienne
Thursday 26th January 2017, 10:10
This years SwedeSportUK events have been planned (just the ww2 fighter plane to do, possibly Brooklands and bruntingthrope the latter being full)

I'm now looking forward to 2018

The awesome yearly Gothenburg trip.

The worlds largest volvo festival / vallakratraffen (malmo Sweden)

Ice driving on the frozen lakes, either via the volvo factory arranged (if possible they run a trip) or self organised.

I usually update the facebook events page and group first, being where I'm mainly active.

If interested please say earlier than later as spaces go quickly and takes some arranging.

chadders
Thursday 26th January 2017, 18:15
This looks interesting is there a chance of updates and arrangements on here too. I don't use facebook Cheers

Ettienne
Thursday 26th January 2017, 19:34
This looks interesting is there a chance of updates and arrangements on here too. I don't use facebook Cheers

What where you particularly interested in?

As an update I've been looking into the ice driving today and it's around £1000 (flights, accommodation, hire car etc) driving the basic car or you can upgrade to a Mitsubishi evo 8 on studded tyres and have rally driver tuition and several levels of cars in between.

chadders
Thursday 26th January 2017, 23:21
What where you particularly interested in?

As an update I've been looking into the ice driving today and it's around £1000 (flights, accommodation, hire car etc) driving the basic car or you can upgrade to a Mitsubishi evo 8 on studded tyres and have rally driver tuition and several levels of cars in between.

when it is? can you camp? is there a cost on entry? I was looking at planning a road trip to Stockholm but if the festival is in Gothenburg might go there instead.

Ettienne
Friday 27th January 2017, 06:58
when it is? can you camp? is there a cost on entry? I was looking at planning a road trip to Stockholm but if the festival is in Gothenburg might go there instead.

Aug 2018, costs to enter are £20 ish per day, will have to check on camping but I'll be staying in hotel.

Is located 30 miles north of malmo at vallakra, which is approx 4hrs south of Gothenburg.