PDA

View Full Version : Contact details for Tim Williams

volvochris
Thursday 19th January 2017, 09:54
HI all

I am trying to urgently contact Tim Williams as I have a problem with my 2003 v70 D5 and also cant find the nam of the garage he works at.

If anyone has contact details can you please PM me

Thanks in advance

Chris

Doingitsideways
Thursday 19th January 2017, 10:24
Best bet would be to PM him.

Better still would be a PM on T5D5 as he's over there a bit more

LeeT5
Thursday 19th January 2017, 10:46
HI all

I am trying to urgently contact Tim Williams as I have a problem with my 2003 v70 D5 and also cant find the name of the garage he works at.

If anyone has contact details can you please PM me

Thanks in advance

Chris

That's because he's not real! He's just an imaginary friend and someone that ALL Volvo geeks talk to when they're on there own and they think nobody's looking.

My missus often asks "Who are you talking too", to which I reply..."oh, no one". She thinks I'm going mad....:rolleyes2

Oh yeah....He doesn't work at ANY garage either!

I'll tell you what I do know. I've heard he lives in a huge 'Man cave' somewhere in the Midlands and he only comes out if you're brave enough to venture close enough for him to smell a Double Decker! He also has three eyes...yes, THREE! The third eye is used for seeing things that noone else can see :wow:
Other than that, I've no idea who you're talking about

Perhaps your first post should have been an Introduction, rather than steaming in and asking for the Guru! In a room full of ppl, you'll just get blank looks.......;)

Doingitsideways
Thursday 19th January 2017, 16:52
I've got three eyes too, but the third one doesn't see much these days. Not since having kids anyway :lol:

Tim must have four.

Spawned66
Thursday 19th January 2017, 17:38
[QUOTE=Doingitsideways;808896]I've got three eyes too, but the third one doesn't see much these days. Not since having kids anyway :lol

And since buying her the great looking XC90 V8 lol

Doingitsideways
Thursday 19th January 2017, 18:11
And since buying her the great looking XC90 V8 lol

Definitely.

Blood out of a stone.

Didn't get a "Thankyou" when I bought her the C70 last Christmas either, and she actually liked that.

Tim Williams
Thursday 19th January 2017, 20:34
I rang him this afternoon, it sounds like an air leak between the MAF to turbo hoses.

LeeT5
Thursday 19th January 2017, 20:50
I rang him this afternoon, it sounds like an air leak between the MAF to turbo hoses.

Blimey, you've got a good phone if you could hear that!