PDA

View Full Version : My V70 at the Top Gear Track, Dunsfold, Surrey

hillmangt
Monday 4th July 2016, 17:26
I took this pic of my V70 under the Top Gear Jumbo at The Childrens Trust Super Car event at the weekend. A brilliant event with around 170 Super Cars of all makes taking passengers round the circuit for two days. Its held every year. If anyone is interested I can post some links to some of the photos I took.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9vimvukkjgzyout/IMG_4177.JPG?dl=0

M-R-P
Monday 4th July 2016, 17:32
It's a great venue, I took an atom and a 430 gts around the track last year - great fun.

hillmangt
Monday 4th July 2016, 17:57
Well done. Its brilliant. I've been a volunteer driver for the trust for over ten years and help with the set up every year. I hope to have something fast enough soon to drive it myself though I have driven the Trusts old Toyota van round most of it.
Andy

M-R-P
Monday 4th July 2016, 17:59
Tbh, saying you've driven the top gear track is ultimate pub ammo in most situations lol.

Harvey
Monday 4th July 2016, 21:51
Times please

M-R-P
Monday 4th July 2016, 23:44
Times please

We drove the track backwards as it's faster and less technical (for the novice of course) so no times were given but the instructor gave me 38/40 so not too bad ;)
I wouldn't recommend the atom tho. Heavy clutch, heavy steering, heavy brakes and most of all, for the "larger gentleman" effing snug!
430 gts was a fantastic drivers car however.