PDA

View Full Version : PCV hose clip sizes

Gold 'N' Brown
Wednesday 22nd June 2016, 11:29
After some help. As I'm currently away from home I can't check myself.

Can anyone confirm what size jubilee clips I need to arm myself with for replacing the full PCV system on an early Ph2 T5? I've got the whole kit from Rufe, and I recall it came with clips but the standard ones need a tool that I don't have to crimp them, so was just going to use jubilee clips. I have a collection of new clips tucked away but wanted to find out what sizes are required so I can order more if needed before I start the job this weekend.

mitchyboy01
Wednesday 22nd June 2016, 12:03
After some help. As I'm currently away from home I can't check myself.

Can anyone confirm what size jubilee clips I need to arm myself with for replacing the full PCV system on an early Ph2 T5? I've got the whole kit from Rufe, and I recall it came with clips but the standard ones need a tool that I don't have to crimp them, so was just going to use jubilee clips. I have a collection of new clips tucked away but wanted to find out what sizes are required so I can order more if needed before I start the job this weekend.

A set of hose clip pliers is about a fiver from Machine Mart. You may as well use the clips provided for peace of mind.

Harvey
Wednesday 22nd June 2016, 21:52
The pinch clips are a better fit to rubber hoses ,