PDA

View Full Version : Engine System Requires a Service

patch234
Monday 23rd May 2016, 10:40
Hi all, I keep getting the above message - intermittent - on my C30 2.5 T5. Comes and goes like sunny days in the UK! Any advice?

S40kieran
Thursday 26th May 2016, 19:50
I had this yesterday after cleaning my maf sensor it just dissapeard on mine. Nothing to worry about apparently. Thought at first I pulled something important out, rechecked it all couldn't see anything so glad it dissapeared though

Harvey
Thursday 26th May 2016, 20:31
Get the codes off the car.. don't guess.

ton246
Sunday 17th July 2016, 10:40
I have this message, although I service it myself. Any ideas how to remove the message ? Tried following the one on the US forum but didn't work. Cheers

antonys60r
Monday 18th July 2016, 08:58
I have this message, although I service it myself. Any ideas how to remove the message ? Tried following the one on the US forum but didn't work. Cheers

You won't be able to , that message means there is a fault code in the ecu. You need vida to diagnose it correctly. Regular service required is a rountine service message that you can clear yourself.

james
Monday 1st January 2024, 01:43
Hi I have the engine system service urgent message code 020, any ideas anybody? I’ve noticed the fan is not working could this be the issue? Got it booked in on Tuesday for a diagnostic was wondering if anyone could help or have any suggestions thanks in advance

Dangerous Dave
Monday 1st January 2024, 19:21
Yeah a diagnostic will be a better bet, trying to get info from just a display code is not the best.